Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...

Saboten-Con 2015

More
24 Aug 2015 21:15 #3085 by Ferocix
Saboten-Con 2015 was created by Ferocix
Hi guys! This is my first post on here!

I'm planning to go to Saboten-Con in Phoenix in a couple weeks (September 4-7) and was wondering if any other furs were going? I have a full weekend pass and a hotel room with friends, not to mention one of the friends I am rooming with has a table at A65! you should go check it out if you're attending, she has some quality stuff!

i'll be wearing Marshall, my vasa parrot fursuit www.furaffinity.net/view/16612333/ with an owl kigurumi! i hope to see some of you there!

if anyone recognizes me there and you want a sketch feel free to ask! i'll be doodling up stuff free for people c:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
25 Aug 2015 01:41 #3086 by Kahlua Fennec
Replied by Kahlua Fennec on topic Saboten-Con 2015
I'll be there!!

More
26 Aug 2015 20:51 #3087 by Rayven Dealomous
Replied by Rayven Dealomous on topic Saboten-Con 2015
I think a good chunk of us are going, haven't officially set up a meet yet. hmmmmm, i normally do too.......*checks schedule*

More
28 Aug 2015 23:46 - 28 Aug 2015 23:46 #3090 by Badgers_Revolt
Replied by Badgers_Revolt on topic Saboten-Con 2015
I will be going Saturday only, with a group of friends. I'm the only fur in the group and will likely be going separate ways, due to different panel interests. Would love to meet some of you guys, at some point. Will probably be staying full event as well, so until 2am. Unless my ride decides otherwise. <.<
Last edit: 28 Aug 2015 23:46 by Badgers_Revolt.

Moderators: Kahlua Fennec
Time to create page: 0.251 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at our regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.