Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...

Local Shows and Music

More
02 Nov 2015 16:53 - 21 Mar 2016 02:33 #3250 by TDogg
Local Shows and Music was created by TDogg
Hey everyone!

MCC is putting on a production of The Secret Garden, if you're interested here is the link for the tickets and the dates here . I'm playing in the pit orchestra, so you won't see me, but you'll here me! So go and have a good time!

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side."
-Hunter Thompson
Last edit: 21 Mar 2016 02:33 by TDogg. Reason: Broader title to allow for local performances

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
21 Mar 2016 02:38 #4004 by TDogg
Replied by TDogg on topic Local Shows and Music
Legally Blonde is coming to MCC in about a few weeks! It's a hilarious and energetic musical from the popular movie and book. Tickets are available at purplepass.com just look up "mesa community college" and you should be able to find it there. Once again, I'm in the pit orchestra, so go and support!

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side."
-Hunter Thompson

More
05 Sep 2016 00:20 #4323 by TDogg
Replied by TDogg on topic Local Shows and Music
Lots of things happening this fall! You can find the link to all the shows and programs happening here . This really pertains to MCC sadly; however, if you do know of any shows or musical events going on around town, please feel free to add some info! I'd love to go and check out some performances with y'all. Please, go out and support your local cats and kittens in the performing arts industry.

-Hunter Thompson

Moderators: Kahlua Fennec
Time to create page: 0.344 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at out regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.