Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...

Mesa Lanes Bowling Event 2014

More
07 Dec 2013 13:52 #467 by Rayven Dealomous
Lets bring in the new year with another Bowling event. Mesa Lanes is excited to host us once again, and just like last year we will be targeting this meetup around Taiyou-con.

Friday January 3
AMF Mesa Lanes
2115 E . Southern Ave
Mesa, AZ 85204
6pm-12am.

Regular and Cosmic Bowling will be available. Cost is $13.00 for both times(I believe cosmic starts at 10pm) and covers shoe rental.

We have 3 lanes reserved, and there is also a fully stocked bar and snack bar available. Please even if you don't bowl at least get a drink! The manager at this alley is cutting us a break and not requiring a deposit to hold the lanes for us, so lets be on our best behavior so that we can consider making this a annual event.

If you have any questions please ask!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kahlua Fennec, Uhhnonymouse, Antnommer, Wolfram

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
07 Dec 2013 19:12 #491 by TheDesertFox
Fantastic. Thanks again for taking time out of your schedule to put this together, Rayven. There's a pretty good chance I will be there with my photo gear, ready for a fun time!

- The Desert Fox

More
08 Dec 2013 01:49 #504 by Ihs
Replied by Ihs on topic Mesa Lanes Bowling Event 2014
At first I thought this was the bowling alley next to my house, but that one is called Mesa Bowl. xD

I'll have to let my work know that I've got something planned Friday night on the 3rd and that I want to work that morning or by the latest to 5 PM so I can make it. I'm super excited to meet everyone again! :D

More
08 Dec 2013 11:06 #512 by Hauke
Replied by Hauke on topic Mesa Lanes Bowling Event 2014
If I'm in town, I'll go!

Bawk Bawk Bawk-a-thrice Here comes the Cockatrice

More
09 Dec 2013 10:51 #573 by Starla_Wolf
I will try to make it to this!

More
09 Dec 2013 19:27 #597 by Uhhnonymouse
That's my available week, but we'll have to see.... it depends on how much money I have to pay *certain people*....... yay life......

"And if you can't see anything beautiful about yourself, get a better mirror. Look a little closer. Stare a little longer! Because there's something inside you that made you keep trying despite everyone who told you to quit!" --Shane Koykzan

More
17 Dec 2013 21:39 #767 by Westy
Replied by Westy on topic Mesa Lanes Bowling Event 2014
Damn! I would SO go if I wasn't going to be unable to walk/be mobile for the entire month of January. :/ I'll have only been a few days out of a surgical procedure for my foot and it'll take a month before I'm fully recovered. Guess I'm gonna have to miss this one. Sorry all! :(

The Wuffesskitty
Live. Laugh. Love. Learn.

More
26 Dec 2013 00:50 #847 by Ihs
For anyone out in west Mesa, AJ, and maybe even Queen Creek and Gilbert, I don't mind offering a ride to those without a car. If you're willing to chip in a few bucks for gas, that would be great. I'm looking forward to some bowling! :lol:

More
29 Dec 2013 17:32 #854 by TheDesertFox
Definitely planning on doing this! For those interested in a private photo session, please ask!

- The Desert Fox

More
29 Dec 2013 22:45 #862 by Ihs
So uh.... who all is going? I know I am. I'm either working that morning or I'm just going to have the day off.

More
30 Dec 2013 00:23 #863 by Antnommer
I will try to make it!

More
30 Dec 2013 01:11 #866 by Ihs
I hope many others will as well. And I also hope the host of the bowling meet has informed others elsewhere as well. Otherwise, there won't be a whole lot there if it's just based on who is on this site alone ^^;

More
30 Dec 2013 07:51 #872 by Kahlua Fennec

More
30 Dec 2013 17:18 #874 by Rayven Dealomous

Ihs wrote: I hope many others will as well. And I also hope the host of the bowling meet has informed others elsewhere as well. Otherwise, there won't be a whole lot there if it's just based on who is on this site alone ^^;

Mesa Lanes is not as popular as the Scottsdale lanes or Let It Roll, so the attendance is lower anyways. Not to mention several other events are going on at the same time, such as Taiyoucon and First Friday. But this has been cross posted on Meetup and FA, don't do Facebook sorry.

More
30 Dec 2013 23:19 #877 by Ihs
Oh ok. Well, according to the meetup site, it's saying there are 16 attending, and 17 including myself so it sounds like it's going to be a blast. Though, didn't you say there were only going to be two lanes reserved for us? That's a lote of fur per lane o.o

Moderators: Kahlua Fennec
Time to create page: 0.658 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at out regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.