Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...

AZFC Roomies

More
14 May 2014 03:24 #1745 by Uhhnonymouse
AZFC Roomies was created by Uhhnonymouse
Ok, guys. With the inevitable decision for the next AZFC's date coming up, combined with the fact that I NEED to plan shit out ahead of time (or risk not doing it at all), I would like to know who would be interested in sharing a room with me for the duration of the con? I know I asked a few months ago, but I find myself growing anxious to find out if anyone is interested in joining me and **POSSIBLY** a small crowd of furs in a single hotel room to help save on room costs. For anyone who's actually interested, I'd like to have a get-together sometime, preferably during a normal meet, so I can make sure that you're sane and not a complete asshole..... (there's only enough room for ONE asshole in my hotel room, and I'm already taking up that slot!)

"And if you can't see anything beautiful about yourself, get a better mirror. Look a little closer. Stare a little longer! Because there's something inside you that made you keep trying despite everyone who told you to quit!" --Shane Koykzan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 May 2014 19:36 #1747 by DuBois
Replied by DuBois on topic AZFC Roomies
As far as I'm aware, a hotel still has not been chosen yet. The website is also down at the moment, though a cached page shows it was up yesterday, so maybe they are updating it. Hopefully they work something out soon, since its coming up pretty quick now.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.267 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at out regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.