Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...

Any surprise furs???

More
15 Feb 2015 18:45 #2637 by Toxic Wolf
hello my fellow furs. I was wondering if there where any furs out here other then just me my mate willow and another fur furend we know of tremy. We love legend of zelda, pokemon, animal crossing, hiking the white tank mountains and hanging out at up town alley. We would love to meet new furs and maybe arrange some meet ups around here!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
30 May 2015 20:37 #2773 by Amethyst Vertigo
Hello Toxic Wolf! I posted a hello in the Northwest Furs, since I didn't know where Surprise would fit in. My mate and I live in Surprise as well, and have been here since 2009 (my real suit is a military uniform), since I work at Luke. Hope you and your mate are enjoying the area so far. My mate and I have been to a few IHop meetings, but that's the closest meetups for us, usually. Hope to chat with you soon, and we plan to go to the Cornish Pasty meetup in June (Tempe?) as well as this year's convention. Welcome! :)

More
06 Sep 2019 23:01 #5301 by Ollie the wolf
Replied by Ollie the wolf on topic Any surprise furs???
I was wondering the same thing, yes I live in surprise, in fact I live right down the street from uptown Alley

Ollie

Time to create page: 0.240 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at our regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.