Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...

Need help with desgining a head and paws!

More
23 Sep 2014 20:37 #2193 by Austin (Frostybone)
Okay so here is my situation...

A friend and myself were sitting in a car a couple of days ago and I told him "Alex I joined AZFurs.." Expecting him to think I am weird and get out of the car he looked at me and said "That's Awesome!" Turns out he is a fur as well but has kinda kept it secret like myself.. We have been friends with each other for 5 years and he has never told me.. I told him about the up coming AZFC and asked him if he wanted to go... He said only if we could dress up.. So here I am looking all over the web on how to make fursuits :P
We concluded that we wanted to just do a head and paws then we will dress up in something like button ups and vests.. While I am confident in my crafting abilities I am not so sure in my artistic abilities.. I am struggling to design the head and paws.. I need this to use as a reference in order to make the base and fur design.. I come to what I consider my Second family asking for help.. I need an artist to work with me to help me design this outfit so Alex and I can come out as furs and be proud of it!

I have pictures of some heads I saw that I liked and know the types I just need someone to put it on paper..

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.277 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at our regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.