Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...

Thanks for the great times!

More
29 Mar 2014 16:47 #1556 by TheDesertFox
Hi there,

As I sit here typing at my workstation, surrounded by packed boxes and books full of the last five years of memories, I am reflecting upon all of the fun and fantastic times with the AZ Furs community.

To be straightforward, thank you to all of those I got to know over the years for including me in your events, parties, shindigs and shenanigans. It was time well spent and I wouldn't have it any other way. The community has come a long way during my time here and I've been very pleased to see it mature into a group capable of running their very own convention. Major kudos to you all for making this a success. And to the doubters that thought it couldn't happen successfully, I am pleased to see them all proven dead wrong.

You may have noticed I have slowly withdrawn over the last year. This has been due to a number of factors, but the main thing was my desire to have a change of pace, relocate to a new environment, attend school for business/entrepreneurship and spend my time with a very special bunny, the love of my life, Rabid Rabbit. I am confident we will be happy together and am excited for our future! Many good times are ahead for us!

I've been very much focused on lining up a transition plan to a work from home environment with my current employers and things turned out exactly as intended. I'll be heading out of town on a one way trip to a beautiful new home in Dallas/Fort Worth in roughly two weeks and couldn't be more excited! Time for a road trip!

I'm leaving at a good time - things are going well with the AZFurs and more people than ever are setting up fun events. I foresee a lot of great times ahead for this community.

In terms of my journey, I'm almost there. Just a few last minute things to take care of. For those of you hoping to meet up before I head out, I'm sure I'll be making it to a meet or two and hope to visit this year's AZFurcon.

Thanks guys for everything. Hope we all meet again in this great journey of life.

- The Desert Fox

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
30 Mar 2014 10:37 #1561 by Dante
Replied by Dante on topic Thanks for the great times!
I'll miss ya Desert, but I'm sure you'll have a great time in Texas. Keep in touch!

More
31 Mar 2014 09:39 #1565 by Moonstar
Take care in Dallas/Fort Worth, hope you make a lot of friends there.

It was nice to meet you the few times I ended up in Phoenix,

More
06 Apr 2014 10:11 #1577 by Antnommer
Good luck to you in the future, Desert!

Moderators: Kahlua Fennec
Time to create page: 0.296 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at our regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.