Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...

Question

More
01 Aug 2014 10:32 #2108 by Neon the Fox
Question was created by Neon the Fox
Did I stick this is the right area of the forums? Idk

So I was wondering, what is the age limit for meets? As in, how young can you be to start joining in on ihop meets, etc? I just though I'd ask :3

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
01 Aug 2014 16:54 #2109 by Moonstar
Replied by Moonstar on topic Question
I've never heard of age limits for meets and such, other than anything legal (like 21 or older if you plan on consuming alcohol).

Con's are a bit different than meets where if you are a minor you need basically a permission slip from a legal guardian/parent.

But meets as far as I know (and the ones I have held) do not have a age limit outside of legal concerns (which isn't often).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Neon the Fox

More
01 Aug 2014 23:35 #2110 by Linx Aether
Replied by Linx Aether on topic Question
There is no age limit to meets as far as I am aware. Basically what Moonstar said, Meets that are at bars are obviously 18-21+ only such as the G&D.

I am the admin, Hear me mew!

More
03 Aug 2014 14:59 #2114 by Neon the Fox
Replied by Neon the Fox on topic Question
Thx :3
Btw, does anyone have like, a recommended age to start going to meets? And what is the youngest age you have seen at meets? Srry to ask so many questions, it's just I want to see if it would be a good idea for me to go.

More
03 Aug 2014 15:11 #2115 by Linx Aether
Replied by Linx Aether on topic Question
I have seen younger people there before with their parents. I don't want to discourage you from anything that you want to do, but since you asked I would say 16. I would say 16 to pretty much any event, furry or not. My reasoning is mostly from having younger sisters. X3

I am the admin, Hear me mew!

Moderators: Kahlua Fennec
Time to create page: 0.412 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at out regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.