Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...

Furry PAC

More
30 Oct 2014 07:19 #2273 by Hauke
Furry PAC was created by Hauke
Just kidding, I'd never suppose that furries are a monolithic voting block (based on some of the conversations I've had and seen on Facebook). But I was curious: does anyone take the time to figure out which judges should be retained and which ones removed from the bench? Do you just vote in favor of all of them, or for none of them?

I spent time reading through the book that came in the mail and went after the judges with bad feedback from litigants (and sometimes bad feedback from lawyers) but...well, sometimes it feels like a waste. Most people don't even know who the candidates for governor are, let alone take the time to worry about the propositions, the school board races, the community college district governing board races, and the corporation commission races...even though their outcomes will have bigger effects on your taxes and the state as a whole than the federal government ever will.

Bawk Bawk Bawk-a-thrice Here comes the Cockatrice

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
30 Oct 2014 10:30 #2274 by SoulDiamond
Replied by SoulDiamond on topic Furry PAC
I just vote none of the above, because in honesty I do not know these people and have not read anything about them. To me I do not want to say anything where I can not really.

More
30 Oct 2014 18:58 #2275 by Hauke
Replied by Hauke on topic Furry PAC
You'd still have time to find out about them, though...until next Tuesday, as a matter of fact.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Linx Aether

More
31 Oct 2014 01:38 #2276 by Linx Aether
Replied by Linx Aether on topic Furry PAC
^ yup
Your vote will always matter, so take some time and look at the candidates. :3

I am the admin, Hear me mew!

More
31 Oct 2014 06:44 #2277 by Hauke
Replied by Hauke on topic Furry PAC
I'd say ESPECIALLY the local ones...even little things like school boards.

It would help us dodge situations like we have going on in Gilbert right now, where the school board deleted two pages from a biology textbook that were about contraceptives in the sex ed chapter. That's still happening now!!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Linx Aether

Moderators: Kahlua Fennec
Time to create page: 0.381 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at out regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.