Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...

A Fursona someone needs to make: Murrica

More
03 Nov 2014 21:55 #2283 by Luke Wolf
So... I was listening to the Black Album this evening and it came to "Don't Tread on Me" and I was thinking about how it was the perfect Murica song, and then I had a sudden moment of inspiration...: Murrica... and I was like that needs to be a fursona. The obvious route to go would be like a star spangled bald eagle, but I just want to see it happen :D

One thing people always forget about science: science never demands a rational explanation for anything. To science anything is possible... including magic... especially magic.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
09 Nov 2014 11:49 #2348 by Brass
cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/c/cf/62...50px-628Braviary.png

Reminds me a bit of this guy, but I'd love to see a unique take on it as well, lol.

3DS: 4167-4596-2791
Currently addicted to: Super Smash Bros. for 3DS

More
09 Nov 2014 20:27 #2350 by Linx Aether
*insert fat American joke*

I am the admin, Hear me mew!

More
09 Nov 2014 21:21 #2351 by Latrans
So, we've got an overweight bald (literally) eagle with an American flag pattern across his chest/head. A cheese burger in one hand, a Playboy in the other, A revolver at his hip and an M-16 on a sling over his shoulder. Honestly believing himself to be a nice guy, he unintentionally ends up insulting everyone with his attempts to "fix" everyone else's issues whether they want him to or not. Not even the least bit worldly, he is secure in the knowledge that his way is the best way and everyone else "jus' don't know no better".

[This space intentionally left blank]
The following user(s) said Thank You: Linx Aether

More
23 Nov 2014 22:00 #2439 by Dante
Desert Fox had a set of parody characters for various international leaders and what not. They were really quite good and at least a few of them are on his FA Page.

Moderators: Kahlua Fennec
Time to create page: 0.386 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at out regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.