Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...

Computer trouble at 1AM.

More
23 May 2018 01:30 #5012 by Logan Tiger
so after attempting to recable manage the wire for my AIO in my pc, and attempting to do so without turning it off (Yes i know i'm a complete idiot) I started to experience audio and visual loss that would last until i turned off my power supply, as for how long i could use my computer before experiencing one it was anywhere from 3 to 30 minutes, during this time i was only trying to watch youtube and download Battlefield 4, going to try a clean install of windows later today but looking for suggestions on what to try before declaring my PC a lost cause. thank you.

All your donuts are belong to me.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
23 May 2018 11:46 #5014 by Linx Aether
Oof, did you short something?

I am the admin, Hear me mew!

More
23 May 2018 11:57 #5015 by Logan Tiger
I'm not ruling out the possibility that i did, however after un installing the Corsair Link Software i have been running for the past hour without issue.

More
23 May 2018 11:59 #5016 by Linx Aether
What does that software do? Also have you taken a peek at the windows event viewer?

I am the admin, Hear me mew!

More
23 May 2018 12:03 #5017 by Logan Tiger
The software is used to control the Pump on Corsair AIOs, and i haven't done that yet, will do that now.

Moderators: Kahlua Fennec
Time to create page: 0.306 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at out regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.