Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...

Kingman

More
24 Dec 2014 01:18 #2534 by Linx Aether
Kingman was created by Linx Aether
Kingman is why I am awake.
It is so cold there that it keeps me up at night, just knowing that I have to live there 1 week a month. o-o

I am the admin, Hear me mew!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
28 Dec 2014 12:55 #2548 by DuBois
Replied by DuBois on topic Kingman
I'd say get a space heater to warm up the room and a comforter set to trap your body heat while trying to sleep. You don't have to suffer in the cold! :3

More
28 Dec 2014 13:21 #2549 by Linx Aether
Replied by Linx Aether on topic Kingman
It was actually nice this past week ^^

Still do not agree with it being below 45 at noon. :c

I am the admin, Hear me mew!

More
29 Dec 2014 04:43 #2550 by Coda
Replied by Coda on topic Kingman
I really like the cold much better than the heat. No matter how cold it can get on earth, you can still keep yourself comfortably warm with decent winter clothing. On the opposite side of the spectrum, when the temperature goes above 110, there really isn't much you can do to cool down. You get sweaty and sticky and smelly and gross. It's also basically impossible to cuddle anyone when it's that hot. Since cuddling is my favorite hobby, I prefer the cold.

More
31 Dec 2014 22:18 #2560 by DuBois
Replied by DuBois on topic Kingman

Coda wrote: I really like the cold much better than the heat. No matter how cold it can get on earth, you can still keep yourself comfortably warm with decent winter clothing. On the opposite side of the spectrum, when the temperature goes above 110, there really isn't much you can do to cool down. You get sweaty and sticky and smelly and gross. It's also basically impossible to cuddle anyone when it's that hot. Since cuddling is my favorite hobby, I prefer the cold.

I can definitely agree with you. Plus, it's nice to go out for a walk in the snow, get a hot drink, come home, and relax by the fire. Much better to come into a warm house from the cold than a cool house from the heat.

Wait, what am I doing here again? xD

Moderators: Kahlua Fennec
Time to create page: 0.349 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at out regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.