Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...

it's 6:00 a.m and i can't sleep

More
04 Mar 2015 06:22 #2668 by Toxic Wolf
so hello internet, i woke up around 2 or so wide awake thinking of something but now i can't remember. Then for what ever reason i though of the meets that used to happen in spring time, summer, fall and winter. what ever happened to those meet ups i don't hear about them anymore. Shoot i remember it was a Easter cook out. i was borrowing spagglemuts fur head and my mate and i spent 3 days working on his so we could walk around with a fur head on that day. it was our 2ed meet up here in az. First event was doge ball. what ever team i was on lost. then awhile late an ice cream truck came on by. some furs randomly ran to it maybe to freak out the driver. And to get ice cream as well. Much setting and wait later there was the fursuit dog course. Partaking in that was a blast. jumping and running around the obstacle courses. then the hut for eggs. and running around the park to find hits hidden about was fun as well.

So what ever happened to all of that?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
06 Mar 2015 20:46 #2669 by DuBois
Before the first Arizona Fur Con, the con staff were going to organize four meets a year - one for each season. We got a few of them out of it, but after that first con that plan seems to have died off. I don't believe the con staff for last year's con was entirely the same as the first year, so that whole thing might have been abandoned. Might be worth getting a hold of the current con staff to see if they can get it going again. Maybe they just need some extra hands.

More
08 Mar 2015 07:31 #2670 by Hauke
I'm pretty sure it's still happening.

AZ Furs Spring BBQ/Potluck Easter Edition
Sunday, March 22, 2015
11:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Daley Park
1625 S College Ave, Tempe, AZ

Bawk Bawk Bawk-a-thrice Here comes the Cockatrice

Moderators: Kahlua Fennec
Time to create page: 0.233 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at our regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.