Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...

Relatively practiced guitarist for jam sessions

More
14 Jan 2014 12:28 #1061 by Glitch
Yo, I haven't posted a hello topic yet, sorry I'm a jerk and hate those, but I'll introduce myself there when I get around to it. Anyhow, I'm an acoustic guitar player, I focus mostly on folk and blues inspired rock and roll/jazz et cetera. I'm not classically trained, all self taught, so I may be more or less behind the curve a bit but I'd be down if people wanted to get together for a jam session, assuming there are other musicians around. Cheers!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
14 Jan 2014 19:28 #1072 by DuBois
It's too bad you're not closer. My dad plays blues on acoustic and electric guitar and has been looking for more people to play with and start a band.

More
14 Jan 2014 20:02 #1073 by Uhhnonymouse
Awwww, yeah too bad you're not closer.... I'm a self taught pianist, myself, too.... And I'd LOVE to hang out and jam sometime if I can get a good chance....

"And if you can't see anything beautiful about yourself, get a better mirror. Look a little closer. Stare a little longer! Because there's something inside you that made you keep trying despite everyone who told you to quit!" --Shane Koykzan

Time to create page: 0.286 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at out regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.