Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...

My Stuff

More
15 Dec 2015 21:04 #3366 by TDogg
My Stuff was created by TDogg
Hey, so if anyone wants to check some of my stuff out, here's a link to my soundcloud . I've a couple of my piano pieces as well as live performances that i was apart of.

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side."
-Hunter Thompson

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
15 Dec 2015 21:31 #3367 by Fanggari
Replied by Fanggari on topic My Stuff
Is your nocturne inspired by Beethoven's moonlight sonata? :D I keep getting "glimpses" of it here and there in the bass part. And some parts sounded baroque to me for some reason. I LOVE IT!

More
16 Dec 2015 13:59 #3368 by Red Fox J
Replied by Red Fox J on topic My Stuff
Really cool. I am in awe of piano players! There just seems too much to know or figure out, and you have to do it with your hands and ears. I have very little musical talent, but I have deep appreciation for various music. "Fire" was my favorite! Just really lively being on the mellow side of things.

More
10 Jan 2016 22:21 #3388 by TDogg
Replied by TDogg on topic My Stuff
I can't play piano to save my life, that's just Sibelius's playback piano.

Speaking of music, I added a preview on something that I started working on... literally started today! Enjoy!

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side."
-Hunter Thompson

More
21 Mar 2016 02:30 #4003 by TDogg
Replied by TDogg on topic My Stuff
Hey, I know I haven't posted in here lately, and that it's extremely early in the morning .... However, I 'm pleased to announce that my Nocturne no. 1 won 3rd place in the MCCCD Artists of Promise competition for music composition. So I have that going for me. Also, I've been working on a piano suite, a trombone quintet, and a 12-tone solo for bass trombone and piano. Also, i had my first gig as a composer by writing an accompaniment part for a pianist to preform with a vocalist! So ya.

-Hunter Thompson

More
21 Mar 2016 08:19 #4005 by Hauke
Replied by Hauke on topic My Stuff
Congrats on the prize! And good luck with the other efforts.

Bawk Bawk Bawk-a-thrice Here comes the Cockatrice

Time to create page: 0.416 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at out regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.