Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...

Mobile Interface Updated

More
10 Dec 2013 10:18 #628 by Linx Aether
The mobile interface has been updated. It is now 480px wide by default in vertical mode. This allows you to see more in the forum and gallery. Registration has also been updated to allow the birth date field to be seen. It is now a java script date select. I included some pictures to show you the working mobile layout on my Sprint HTC One with Android 4.3.

I am the admin, Hear me mew!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 Dec 2013 10:21 #629 by Linx Aether
Mobile Updates Planned:
- Separate login button for mobile users in the main menu (to solve the login popup problems some devices experience)
- Option to see the full desktop version in the main menu

The following user(s) said Thank You: Antnommer, Ouiji

More
12 Dec 2013 00:45 - 12 Dec 2013 00:47 #708 by Kahlua Fennec
  • That's so crazy android version looks so different than iPhone version :lol: (was checking from old android) sadly iPhones photos don't fit still but android is perfect
    Last edit: 12 Dec 2013 00:47 by Kahlua Fennec. Reason: My fingers fat and don't know how to type on phone when tired

More
    12 Dec 2013 10:36 #717 by Linx Aether
    Love your edit reason lol
    I will do more testing on the iPhone when I get back to phoenix. All my roomies have the iDevices

Time to create page: 0.363 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at out regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.