Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...

Jobs in Deer Valley

More
10 Jun 2014 08:54 #1903 by Sunshine
Jobs in Deer Valley was created by Sunshine
Is there anyone that works in Deer Valley that can help me get a job somewhere? I almost owe my friend that I'm living with $1,000. This has been accumulated in almost 2 months. He said if I get to or over $1,000 he is kicking me out. As you all know I'm not from around here and I have nothing here. I have only 13 months in customer service and I don't want anything that deals up front and personal with a customer. I have lip piercings and I know I won't get hired because of them if it deals in customer service. I have about 2 weeks or less to find a job or I'm out. I have no money to go home so I would be homeless here. He also has been a total ass to me. He has limited my area to find a job because I don't drive and I have no money to take a bus. I have to walk there. So something around Union Hills and 7th Street is my area. I don't want anything dealing with a gas station/convenience store. Most of my experience came from that and I have health problems because of it. So help is very appreciated and as I said I have a limited amount of time.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 Jun 2014 22:52 #1906 by SoulDiamond
Replied by SoulDiamond on topic Jobs in Deer Valley
You need to build yourself a resume and post it, and I know you can always take out your piercings when you work and put them in afterwards. My family is even willing to help you build a resume and find a job. It is only going to be as hard as you make it and remember you are not the only one that is suffering too. I love you!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.204 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at our regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.