Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...

The Northern Arizona Welcome Thread

More
09 Jan 2014 15:45 #1013 by Aetius The Deer
Good morning cadre!

WELCOME TO NORTH ARIZONA!

For this thread, please introduce yourself to other members who reside in the Powerful and Prosperous North and become friends.

New to North Arizona? You have come to the right place! Please be sure to state your Hellos and feel more than free to join in whatever may be planned within the members here.

You have come to the right place.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
09 Jan 2014 19:13 #1018 by Linx Aether
I am also in a NAZ Fur :3 I am up there 1 week a month to visit family. I am From Kingman, AZ.

I am the admin, Hear me mew!

More
10 Jan 2014 01:26 - 10 Jan 2014 01:27 #1029 by DuBois
What a grand idea, comrade!

I live in Cottonwood, which is about halfway between Flagstaff and Phoenix (near Sedona). I've lived here 14 years, it's a nice area. Not a place for an active social life, though xD
Last edit: 10 Jan 2014 01:27 by DuBois.

More
30 Jan 2014 22:21 - 01 Feb 2014 20:26 #1225 by Frost Fawkes
I also hail from northern AZ!
I'm in Joseph City, or, er.
Smack-dab in the middle of absolutely nowhere.
Last edit: 01 Feb 2014 20:26 by Frost Fawkes.

More
01 Feb 2014 19:14 - 01 Feb 2014 19:15 #1232 by DuBois

Frost Fawkes wrote: I also hail from northern AZ!
I'm in Jpseph City, or, er.
Smack-dab in the middle of absolutely nowhere.

Yeesh, that is pretty far away from anything :( Have you made it to any events or meets?
Last edit: 01 Feb 2014 19:15 by DuBois.

More
01 Feb 2014 20:26 #1234 by Frost Fawkes

DuBois wrote: Yeesh, that is pretty far away from anything :( Have you made it to any events or meets?

Nope! I've never had the chance to. :C

More
02 Feb 2014 19:31 - 02 Feb 2014 19:36 #1247 by DuBois

Frost Fawkes wrote: Nope! I've never had the chance to. :C

Damn. Yeah, it sucks that activity in Flagstaff has been pretty much zero for quite some time. The last time there was any kind of meetup was last spring I think, but even back then there was barely anything. It just isn't organized up here in these wild northlands, heh.
Last edit: 02 Feb 2014 19:36 by DuBois.

More
04 Feb 2014 22:05 #1265 by Frost Fawkes

DuBois wrote:

Frost Fawkes wrote: Nope! I've never had the chance to. :C

Damn. Yeah, it sucks that activity in Flagstaff has been pretty much zero for quite some time. The last time there was any kind of meetup was last spring I think, but even back then there was barely anything. It just isn't organized up here in these wild northlands, heh.

Well, even when there are meets, I have no way to get there/back. Flagstaff is an hour drive from where I live, and, not having a car makes this kind of thing difficult. :I
If/when I ever get a job, I'll try going to stuff...

More
05 Feb 2014 06:05 #1269 by Glitch
Oh man, we need to convene with some people then, no fun not having a car..

More
05 Feb 2014 12:19 - 05 Feb 2014 12:21 #1270 by DuBois

Frost Fawkes wrote: Well, even when there are meets, I have no way to get there/back. Flagstaff is an hour drive from where I live, and, not having a car makes this kind of thing difficult. :I
If/when I ever get a job, I'll try going to stuff...

Looking for work in small towns sucks :( I have a job here, but it doesn't pay too well. That's why I'm trying to find somewhere with more opportunity. If you are having trouble looking for work just in your area, you might have to expand your search to places like Flagstaff or Phoenix.

Glitch wrote: Oh man, we need to convene with some people then, no fun not having a car..

Yes! We must reach out to the remote peoples! If I didn't have a car I think I'd go stir crazy, heh. I also wouldn't be able to have my current job.
Last edit: 05 Feb 2014 12:21 by DuBois.

More
05 Feb 2014 16:12 #1274 by Frost Fawkes

DuBois wrote: Looking for work in small towns sucks :( I have a job here, but it doesn't pay too well. That's why I'm trying to find somewhere with more opportunity. If you are having trouble looking for work just in your area, you might have to expand your search to places like Flagstaff or Phoenix.

Well, yeah. But the problem is that I'm going to school here, and because of stuff I get free tuition here. So, going somewhere else (EVEN if I somehow by some witchcraft got a job) would be pretty stupid on my part. :I

And, I would never want anyone to drive out here to get me. ;~;

More
05 Feb 2014 22:44 - 05 Feb 2014 22:45 #1280 by DuBois

Frost Fawkes wrote: Well, yeah. But the problem is that I'm going to school here, and because of stuff I get free tuition here. So, going somewhere else (EVEN if I somehow by some witchcraft got a job) would be pretty stupid on my part. :I

Hmm, yeah I guess you are kinda stuck there then. At least its doing something important ^^ And wow, I didn't realize there were any college campuses way out there :blink:
Last edit: 05 Feb 2014 22:45 by DuBois.

More
06 Feb 2014 09:16 #1283 by Frost Fawkes

DuBois wrote: Hmm, yeah I guess you are kinda stuck there then. At least its doing something important ^^ And wow, I didn't realize there were any college campuses way out there :blink:

Ehh, I'm pretty used to it by now. D:
And, there's a community college here, and that's where I'm going!

More
07 Feb 2014 08:56 #1303 by Glitch
Hey man maybe DuBois and I can swing out that way for a day trip or something, you said you had a car, DuBois? I'll split gas with you if you're up for it! :D

More
07 Feb 2014 13:28 - 07 Feb 2014 13:29 #1309 by DuBois

Glitch wrote: Hey man maybe DuBois and I can swing out that way for a day trip or something, you said you had a car, DuBois? I'll split gas with you if you're up for it! :D

Hmm, maybe. That still is over a two hour drive even from here, and my car isn't exactly the smoothest ride (and by that I mean its a 2000 Chevy Metro with 200k+ that burns oil and has horrible shocks xD). Plus we'd need find something to actually do. And none of us know each other :P
Last edit: 07 Feb 2014 13:29 by DuBois.

Time to create page: 0.390 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at our regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.