Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...

The Northern Arizona Welcome Thread

More
08 Feb 2014 18:08 #1321 by Frost Fawkes
Oy vey, I have no interest in making people come here.
There's NOTHING to do around here, and it's a long and boring drive. :I

And I've gone this long without any sort of social stuff, so I think I'll stick with what I know. :P

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
08 Feb 2014 19:29 #1322 by Glitch
By overwhelming majority I suppose I'll concede. Don't say I didn't try! :3

More
08 Feb 2014 21:05 - 08 Feb 2014 21:09 #1323 by DuBois
Hehe, that's okay. It's too bad you can't make it to Flagstaff at least, that might make it more worth it. Plus I bet I could grab Mr. North Korean Otter to come hang out as well xD
Last edit: 08 Feb 2014 21:09 by DuBois.

More
09 Feb 2014 12:30 #1328 by Glitch
Sedona day trip mayhaps? I loooove hiking in Sedona, that place just radiates positive energy <3

More
09 Feb 2014 18:18 - 09 Feb 2014 18:20 #1330 by DuBois

Glitch wrote: Sedona day trip mayhaps? I loooove hiking in Sedona, that place just radiates positive energy <3

If by positive energy you mean "vortexes", "crystal healing", and "tourists who don't know how to drive or where" then yes xD It is a very pretty area though. 89A through Oak Creek Canyon is one of my favorite places to drive when the traffic is light.

I'd definitely be up for that. I know this area extremely well, so I'm sure we could find a cool place to check out. I was actually just out hiking today between here and Sedona.
Last edit: 09 Feb 2014 18:20 by DuBois.

More
09 Feb 2014 20:40 #1332 by Glitch
I more mean awesome people, good places to go and plenty of gorgeous landscape to cover, but we'll go with that. lol

More
10 Feb 2014 01:16 #1335 by DuBois
Hehe, well a day trip sounds cool. If you want to plan something let me know ^.^

More
11 Feb 2014 00:53 #1340 by Aetius The Deer
Due to a combination of School and work getting shitty, major hiatus on everything for me.

In the meantime, inspiring music.

More
11 Feb 2014 11:49 #1344 by Frost Fawkes
My whole life is a hiatus, so, it's aw'right.

But, in the spirit of all things, have another song.

More
12 Feb 2014 19:41 #1350 by Kittora
hello names kittora, im a bit of a hermit socially wise so I was looking to make some new friends Theres a weekly meet nearby and i went to that winter meet at the park which was entertaining.

More
12 Feb 2014 21:51 #1351 by Aetius The Deer

Kittora wrote: hello names kittora, im a bit of a hermit socially wise so I was looking to make some new friends Theres a weekly meet nearby and i went to that winter meet at the park which was entertaining.

We have meetups?

More
13 Feb 2014 12:18 #1353 by DuBois

Otto Günsche wrote: We have meetups?

You'll notice it says Kittora is from Phoenix, so I'm assuming he meant down there.

Kittora wrote: hello names kittora, im a bit of a hermit socially wise so I was looking to make some new friends Theres a weekly meet nearby and i went to that winter meet at the park which was entertaining.

Hey there! Yeah, I went to that Winter Furfest as well. Unfortunately we don't have much going on up here and most of us live quite a distance from Phoenix, which is why we're trying (again) to see if we can get something going or at least a tally of us remote peoples. We haven't had much luck in the past, it seems Phoenix and maybe Tuscon are pretty much the only places where anything happens.

More
13 Feb 2014 17:03 #1354 by Kittora
Im such a fool i thought it said northern phoenix not northern arizona oh well, yeah i was at the winter fest as well although i wasnt feeling so well that day

More
14 Feb 2014 06:18 #1355 by Glitch
Whereabouts in northern Phoenix? That's my area as well. :P

More
23 Feb 2014 11:04 #1382 by allistar
hello im allistar i recently moved to north phoenix after getting out of the army. i am new to the fur scene but very friendly and outgoing. thank you for inviting me to a very good group!!!

Time to create page: 0.400 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at our regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.