Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...

The Northern Arizona Welcome Thread

More
23 Feb 2014 15:16 #1387 by Linx Aether
XD Northern Az is more the Kingman, Bullhead, Flagstaff and Prescott area. ^^

All you north phoenix people should be posting in the "North Valley" board here azfurs.com/forum/northeast-valley.html

I am the admin, Hear me mew!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
23 Feb 2014 23:50 #1397 by Aetius The Deer

Linx Aether wrote: XD Northern Az is more the Kingman, Bullhead, Flagstaff and Prescott area. ^^

All you north phoenix people should be posting in the "North Valley" board here azfurs.com/forum/northeast-valley.html


I say we introduce literacy tests.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
01 Jun 2014 21:37 #1854 by Loki
Hey everyone, i don't actually life up north; however, i go to NAU. Anyway my name is Travis but my friends tend to call me Loki.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
17 Jun 2014 14:12 #1924 by Loca
I am going to NAU in the fall, so around then I can do stuff up there. But I am currently still in the valley. :(

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
20 Jun 2014 09:43 #1933 by Scion Gearz
Hi everyone, my name is Scion, a fur dragon. I live up here in Flagstaff, and I know maybe 2 other furs up here, but that I haven't seen on here. I'm usually up for meeting people if I can this summer, though I will be away most of July. During the school semester though, I wouldn't mind meeting people for lunch or the like if possible. Also play Magic: The Gathering up here, so if anyone is interested in that or knows about it, I'd love to teach/play with anyone.

^.=.^ Have a good rest of the summer everyone!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
20 Jun 2014 11:56 #1936 by Aetius The Deer
I am usually the guy wearing business casual giggling at dash cam videos on my laptop. I am always in the union. If you find me I will give you free candy.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
23 Jun 2014 13:49 #1947 by Anthony Drake
Hello everyone a nice fluff dragon here looking for some furries friends in bullhead city. I have not seen any furries here at all and i would like to know if there are any in bullhead city if there are please reply to this and maybe we can hang out

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
30 Jun 2014 18:50 #1979 by Anthony Drake
So i am guessing that i am all alone in bullhead city

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
30 Jun 2014 23:34 #1982 by DuBois

Anthony Drake wrote: So i am guessing that i am all alone in bullhead city


Have you tried checking out the Facebook group? There are a lot of people on there that aren't on here.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
25 Jul 2014 12:31 #2060 by Secret_wolf
To those wondering there are a few hidden furries in Kingman and bullhead My sister is in kingman but mostly hangs out with the anime (Neko) crowd and I met two persons at AnthroCon in 2012 and another in 2013 from bullhead I invited them to join us online but haven't seen hide nor fur of them since.

Then there is me in Williams AZ with my wife and we found another hiding here recently and heard of a shy brother sister set also here somewhere (furries in hiding)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
04 Sep 2014 23:26 #2166 by Kenji Shishimaru Leo
:) I am an undergraduate student at Northern Arizona University and a Criminology + Archeology major. A friend of mine recommended me to this site to see if I could meet and hang out with some furries who either live in the Flagstaff area or attend NAU. Anyone wanna talk?

Kenji Leo

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
15 Oct 2014 17:46 #2219 by Aetius The Deer
I am the feudal lord of the Flagstaff area.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
02 Nov 2014 09:39 #2279 by Rex Fenris
Greetings everyone! My husband Leo and I just moved to Flagstaff from Orange County, CA and we're looking to touch base with some of the local furs here. Just figured I'd pop in and say hello!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
05 Nov 2014 23:59 #2304 by Karma
I'm from Kingman! And I know there are other furs hiding out around here too. I know two and I see a group of three around walmart sometimes with ears and tails on. Why don't any of those bums get on here?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
06 Nov 2014 03:25 #2310 by Linx Aether
I am also from Kingman. I live there 25% of the month, the other 75% is in phoenix.
From what I was told by my sister, the 3 with the ears and tails are not furries, she met them... and they are kinda rude people I guess. I am not one to pass judgement on people I have never met though.

I am the admin, Hear me mew!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.446 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at our regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.