Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...

Flagstaff furs, stop hiding

More
04 Sep 2015 22:46 #3112 by Rinka Gemberling
K it has been too gash darn quiet around here. we have not had a proper fur meet in flag since early this spring, y'all moved away DX
there has to be some furs around here we have not met yet, so plz respond if u are out there.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
06 Sep 2015 17:44 #3113 by Wico
Replied by Wico on topic Flagstaff furs, stop hiding
Hello,
I don't live in flagstaff but i do go up often when the snow falls to go snowboarding, i would love to put something together to have a furry meet at Snowbowl this winter.

More
06 Sep 2015 18:08 #3114 by Rinka Gemberling
that sounds fun :) thanks for ur comment

More
08 Sep 2015 16:29 #3119 by Dante
Replied by Dante on topic Flagstaff furs, stop hiding
I wish I got that programming job in Flag. I meld so much better with Flagstaff culture than I do with Phoenix culture.

More
28 Sep 2015 02:56 #3145 by Yu_Jin_X5
Idk how old thia thread is but i just moved here(flagstaff) and i am looking for aome furs as well

-Yu_Jin_X5

More
28 Sep 2015 17:38 #3150 by Leo
Replied by Leo on topic Flagstaff furs, stop hiding
Yes Please!!!!
I'm very anxious to get to know some furs out here! I'd be happy to organize something, but October is kind of crazy for me personally.

More
28 Sep 2015 17:46 #3151 by Yu_Jin_X5
Its fine, if you are free at all we could do something small...

-Yu_Jin_X5

More
11 Jan 2016 11:03 #3390 by theAfanc
Heya folks. I am in the process of purchasing my first head and once it comes in I would love to meet up and hang out! I was thinking about hosting a small potluck get together up here, would anyone be interested?

Time to create page: 0.295 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at our regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.