Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...

New Flagstaff Furmeet

More
28 Sep 2015 18:15 - 28 Sep 2015 18:17 #3152 by Rex Fenris
Hey everyone! My husband and I have been here in Flagstaff for about a year now and I think it's high time there was some more furry activity here in the area. We are happy to organize something. We own a house in Bellemont we might be able to use at some point to host small gatherings, but I think the first few times we should meet at a restaurant or some place casual, probably near NAU to make it easy for the college furs there to attend. Our next few weekends are pretty busy, and we don't want to compete with AZ Fur Con in Phoenix. So I propose we meet up either Friday October 30 after the dinner rush around 8pm or Saturday October 31 in the late afternoon around 4pm or 5pm so as not to interfere with Halloween plans. I suggest the Chipotle on Milton, though I am certainly open to other locations and other times. If there's a really big response to this and a lot of people want to come, I'll try to find some place nearby to accommodate a larger group.

If you are interested in attending, please reply with:
  • Which date/time would work best for you (or both if you can attend both)
  • Would you be bringing anyone else with you or just yourself?
  • Do you have any travel constraints? (Such as going to NAU with no car and need something in walking distance)
  • Other suggestions for locations.

Thanks all. I hope to hear back from people soon. Once I get some responses I'll post another thread with exact details of when we're going to do the meetup.

~Rex
Last edit: 28 Sep 2015 18:17 by Rex Fenris.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
28 Sep 2015 18:38 #3153 by Yu_Jin_X5
Replied by Yu_Jin_X5 on topic New Flagstaff Furmeet
If you are interested in attending, please reply with:
Any time Later in the day except for Friday nights due to class
Just myself, don't know any furs out here yet.
Go to NAU, something close would be nice, but I am fine anywhere within like 2.5km
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I'm new here

-Yu_Jin_X5

More
28 Sep 2015 19:02 #3154 by Leo
Replied by Leo on topic New Flagstaff Furmeet
That all sounds good to me!
Let's make it happen!

More
28 Sep 2015 19:04 #3155 by Yu_Jin_X5
Anyone play D and D?

-Yu_Jin_X5

More
28 Sep 2015 19:17 - 28 Sep 2015 19:20 #3156 by Rex Fenris
Replied by Rex Fenris on topic New Flagstaff Furmeet
Leo and I were pretty avid Pen-and-Paper gamers before we left Orange County, we'd love to get into it again with some locals here. We've played all manner of systems, including D&D. Also Yu, would the 8pm time work for you on Friday or is that too late?

Also! If anyone wants to get a hold of me, I can be reached at RexFenris on Skype/AIM/Yahoo/Google, Rex Fenris on Telegram.
Last edit: 28 Sep 2015 19:20 by Rex Fenris.

More
28 Sep 2015 19:28 #3157 by Yu_Jin_X5
It would have to be atleast 8:30... I get out of class on Friday at 8

-Yu_Jin_X5

More
29 Sep 2015 16:41 #3161 by Rinka Gemberling
hey this looks great! My husband and I would love to attend. I currently don't work and my husband has Saturdays and Sundays off.

More
29 Sep 2015 17:36 #3162 by Rex Fenris
Replied by Rex Fenris on topic New Flagstaff Furmeet
Great! We'd love to meet you both. If you know any other local furs would you mind pointing them to this thread? We still haven't met very many other locals.

More
30 Sep 2015 10:51 #3166 by Rinka Gemberling
hey another thing if u guys have not already joined the facebook group furries of arizona here's a link www.facebook.com/groups/AZfurs/
I am a admin there and I can add u. there are at least 5 more local furs in that group.

More
11 Jan 2016 11:05 #3391 by theAfanc
Replied by theAfanc on topic New Flagstaff Furmeet
I would lvoe to go to a gathering! I know this thread is a few months old though so I'm not sure if it's already happened. I am in the process of purchasing my first head and after I get it I really want to meet others!

Also, I play D&D :D

Time to create page: 0.356 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at our regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.