Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...

Furry Hackerspace Meet

More
07 Feb 2016 02:30 #3960 by Luke Wolf
So Dante proposed a Furry Hackerspace meetup here azfurs.com/forum/northwest-valley/165-gl...w.html?start=45#3936

I'm breaking this out into it's own thread so that the idea doesn't get lost in the noise.

Currently Proposed Locations:
  • Main Branch Glendale Public Library
  • Juniper Branch Glendale Public Library
  • Coffeeshop somewhere

after 5pm works for me on mondays and wednesdays for the Main branch location, and I'm open the rest of the week for a meet at Juniper, coffee shop or other location would depend for me on where since I have to deal with the buses.

One thing people always forget about science: science never demands a rational explanation for anything. To science anything is possible... including magic... especially magic.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
09 Feb 2016 04:33 #3962 by Vortex Husker
Hello, I'm kinds new on this, but I've notice that you are trying to get furmeets more towards the west side in the middle of everything so that it can be fair for those in fat west can't go because it's mostly in mesa. Well I'm up for anything to do mostly on Friday and Saturday, it's because it's my days off from work. If you want to chat, just chat with me on facebook. I've linked my Facebook on this so it'll be easy.

More
09 Feb 2016 12:37 #3963 by Luke Wolf
Replied by Luke Wolf on topic Furry Hackerspace Meet
I don't see your facebook on your profile page, that said if you've got telegram that works better for me I'm @lukewolf

One thing people always forget about science: science never demands a rational explanation for anything. To science anything is possible... including magic... especially magic.

More
09 Feb 2016 23:53 #3964 by Vortex Husker
Sadly I don't have a telegram atm. Also that sucks? Well I do have an e mail is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

More
09 Feb 2016 23:58 #3965 by Luke Wolf
Replied by Luke Wolf on topic Furry Hackerspace Meet
Check your facebook, I may have found you after doing a search

More
10 Feb 2016 00:01 #3966 by Vortex Husker
Ok. Just give me a msg and we can proceed from there. XD it's Jeremy Eicher with the same profile pic on here.

More
14 Feb 2016 13:30 #3967 by Badgers_Revolt
Heya. As a fur over in Goodyear. It would be great to see more furmeets close by. Especially since there is some great meetup locations here. Such as Brunswick Zone, Uptown Alley, tons of theaters. I have never been to a meet before, because I dont have a car and they are all down in Tempe. If you wanna chat feel free to chat via my email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. . Something we should do is come March rent a theater to watch Zootopia, or just meetuo. :D

More
09 Mar 2016 18:58 #3990 by Dante
Replied by Dante on topic Furry Hackerspace Meet
I'm not entirely sure Goodyear qualifies as close by XD. Which reminds me, I should look into finding out more about making this work and... taking over the government to make little things... like cities shapes make sense. I mean, who builds a city in the shape of a giant L?

More
08 Apr 2016 01:40 #4024 by Badgers_Revolt
Well. Its as close as I am going to get to any type of furmeet., :P Glendale is only a half an hour drive versus Tuscon or Mesa, which seem to be the hotspots here. >.< Either way I would still love to see some furmeets on this side of the state. Will definitely be watching this forum topic for updates. :D

Time to create page: 0.456 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at out regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.