Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...

Guys, it's still the weekend!

More
26 Jan 2014 13:43 #1134 by Glitch
If anyone wants to come kick it, drop me a line! I'm on tbird and 43rd. Music, chess, movies, whatever, I'm down for anything! :D

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
28 Jan 2014 09:21 #1162 by Luke Wolf
I'm really close to you then being at 43rd ave and Union, granted it's not the weekend anymore but if you want to hang out sometime...

One thing people always forget about science: science never demands a rational explanation for anything. To science anything is possible... including magic... especially magic.

More
28 Jan 2014 18:11 #1171 by Glitch
I'm always up for a good time, gimme a time and date and we'll shoot for it. My house is open! :D

More
28 Jan 2014 19:47 #1177 by Luke Wolf
I'm available fri-sun basically all day usually so maybe sometime this weekend, would need to figure out what to do though.

One thing people always forget about science: science never demands a rational explanation for anything. To science anything is possible... including magic... especially magic.

Time to create page: 0.390 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at our regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.