Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...

Furs of the West Valley?

More
30 May 2015 20:23 #2770 by Amethyst Vertigo
Hello all! Just finally getting to work on taking part in the forums here, since I usually was in touch on Meetup. Who lives in the West Valley (anywhere west of the 101?) I miss seeing a lot of you, since most seem to live in the eastern side of Phoenix. I am in Surprise. Hope to talk with more of you soon!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
16 Jun 2015 00:05 #2861 by Luke Wolf
Replied by Luke Wolf on topic Furs of the West Valley?

Amethyst Vertigo wrote: Hello all! Just finally getting to work on taking part in the forums here, since I usually was in touch on Meetup. Who lives in the West Valley (anywhere west of the 101?) I miss seeing a lot of you, since most seem to live in the eastern side of Phoenix. I am in Surprise. Hope to talk with more of you soon!

Actually there's a lot of furs in west valley, however apparently we're all too lazy / poor / *insert excuse here* to organize meets other than furhop. If you want to start something though feel free.

One thing people always forget about science: science never demands a rational explanation for anything. To science anything is possible... including magic... especially magic.

More
17 Dec 2016 18:42 #4413 by JayWolf
Replied by JayWolf on topic Furs of the West Valley?
I'm just barely on the west side of the 101.

More
21 Dec 2016 13:57 #4420 by ★Little Lyra★
Nice to see another Surprise fur! :)

More
21 Dec 2016 18:26 #4421 by JayWolf
Replied by JayWolf on topic Furs of the West Valley?
I'm in a weird spot. Got a Glendale address, on Phoenix utilities, but west of the 101.

Time to create page: 0.323 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at out regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.