Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...

NW Valley Meet Ideas

More
16 Jun 2015 02:05 - 21 Jun 2015 01:57 #2863 by Luke Wolf
Luke Wolf created the topic: NW Valley Meet Ideas
Okay so I was thinking about the lack of west valley meets other than furhop and so I've got a list of ideas that can be done. I can't set any of these up myself until winter break (probably) but... in case someone wants to start something here's some ideas of where to begin

• copies of east valley stuff
    • West Valley Potluck, There's plenty of parks in the area, no reason we can't do our own on this side
    • West Valley Bowling, Again lots of AMFs in the area, pick one
    • West Valley Tabletop Gaming, there's a rpg/war gaming and card shop right by ASU West which funnily enough has a copy of ironclaw something probably could be set up with them
    • West Valley JoAnn's fursuit building meet, there's a JoAnns at the mall complex on Bell
  • Cheap meets
    • Peter Piper Pizza, weekday lunch meet, from 12pm-2pm Peter Piper Pizza has a $5 pizza Buffet, there's one on Bell
    • Super Saver Cinema 8, Normal Movie Price: $3, Tuesday Price: $1.50
    • Great Skate, Thirsty Thursday, Donate a bottle of water - skate for free, Normally $4 to skate + $4 to rent skates if needed
    • Barro's Pizza, Lunch Special, $2.50, Prime Locations look to be: 67th ave and Beardsley, 59th Ave and Thunderbird, or 51st ave and Union Hills
  • General Meet Ideas
    • Barnes and Nobles, there's one at Bell, hang out at the in store coffee shop, read books, and such
    • Bookmans, maybe not a good idea due to the construction in the area... but they tend to be cool with geeky things
    • Jump Street, around bell if I remember, although might be Peoria, Giant indoor trampolines
    • Laser Tag, Metrocenter Mall
    • Fry's Electronics, fursuiting electronics, cooling, lighting that sort of thing
    • Campus meets, ASU West, GCC, etc...

One thing people always forget about science: science never demands a rational explanation for anything. To science anything is possible... including magic... especially magic.
Last Edit: 21 Jun 2015 01:57 by Luke Wolf.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
20 Jun 2015 19:47 #2896 by Dante
Dante replied the topic: NW Valley Meet Ideas
Laser Tag is over by Metro Center. You should also drop Barrows on there. They have super cheap lunch specials, so that you can get a slice of pizza and a drink for something like $2.50. Lunch for $2.50 is awesome - although I typically require a slice of pizza and a salad to actually fill me up.

More
21 Jun 2015 01:54 #2898 by Luke Wolf
Luke Wolf replied the topic: NW Valley Meet Ideas
Added, Thanks

One thing people always forget about science: science never demands a rational explanation for anything. To science anything is possible... including magic... especially magic.

Time to create page: 0.224 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at out regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.