Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...

Fursuiting Photo Showcase featuring Arizona Furs

More
10 Apr 2016 19:54 - 13 Apr 2016 22:58 #4025 by TheDesertFox
Hi all,

You may know me as Desert Fox, a local artist and photographer who has been in the community since 2009. Recently, I've been going over photos from the last seven years and put together a 280 page book with over a hundred different fursuiters from meetups and conventions ranging from 2009 to 2016. Two thirds of this book includes photos from the Arizona furs from the BBQ and Bowling meets as well as Arizona Fur Con. If you attended any of these events from 2009-2016 while in fursuit, there is a strong likelihood that you are featured in this photography showcase.

The book is called Fursuit Collective Volume 1 and is a 280 page photography showcase of some of the most memorable fursuiters that I've encountered during my time with the fandom. All of the photographs are full color, 8x10 inch portraits at 300 DPI.

If you would like to take a quick preview, here is a link to a random assortment of pages from the book:

www.blurb.com/books/7024520-fursuit-collective-volume-1

Finally, here's a link to the photo book, available through Blurb publishing. I've done everything I could to keep the list price low.

www.blurb.com/b/7024520-fursuit-photography-by-desert-fox

Any feedback on the book? Feel free to message me on twitter @desertfoxsky

Thanks so much for reading and have a great week!

- The Desert Fox
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 Apr 2016 22:58 by TheDesertFox.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kahlua Fennec

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.245 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at out regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.