Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...

WANTED: Photographer for Wedding

More
29 Dec 2013 19:42 #859 by Westy
Hi there everyone! :DDD

I wasn't exactly sure where to post this, but since it has to do with photography I tried here first, lol.

Anywho, here's the deal. My mate, Firus, and I are due to be married May 1st, 2014 and we're in need of a photographer who can capture some specific moments/portraits during the wedding. Our budget for the event is not very big so ending up having to hire a top of the line, uber-professional wedding photographer is something we want to try and avoid if possible. So to start off I wanted to advertise among my fellow furry photographers out there to see if any of you might be willing to come by and take the shots we need. There would be compensation (a set price for an hour to hour and a half of photo taking) and yes, by all means you may use your own equipment etc. I've seen plenty of awesome photos done at fur cons so that's why I thought to look in the furry community first for someone to take on the job. :)

If anyone is interested or perhaps has someone or some place they'd personally recommend, by all means let me know! All I ask is that you are able to provide examples of your work, cause each photographer has their own unique style and we want to make sure that the style will fit with what we're looking for for our wedding memories. So yeah, if you or someone you know might be up for the task, post here!

And, even if nothing comes of it, well, it was worth a shot to ask around. ^^ Thanks guys. <3

-Westy

The Wuffesskitty
Live. Laugh. Love. Learn.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
06 Apr 2014 10:15 #1578 by Antnommer

loriacaraveo wrote: Wedding photographers is must and should to match the wedding style. Wedding photography has come a long way. Thanks to camera technology and powerful image editing tools, wedding photographers are able to create and edit photos in a beautiful way..

best Headshot Photographer

Hey, cool, a spambot got past the filters. Reported.

I'd offer, Westy, but I don't think my skills are up to wedding level! Hope you're able to find someone. ^^

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.234 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at our regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.