Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...

Need photos!

More
06 Dec 2013 01:19 - 06 Dec 2013 01:19 #280 by Linx Aether
Need photos! was created by Linx Aether
If you have any photos that you would like to be displayed in the main sections of the site, here is your chance.

Rules:
  1. Photo's with less than 5 people are not considered group photos. You will need to get permission from all individuals in the photos for it to be approved. (Exception: If the photo is of a fursuit or character. You may ask for permission anyway if you like.)
  2. Photos must be of good quality! They do not have to be posed, but I do not need photos where everyone is turned around.
  3. Header and footer photos must be in landscape orientation and be of decent size
  4. Front page carousel photos MUST be 1200x800 and in portrait orientation.
  5. Photos must be rated G

You may attach your photos in a reply of this post. :cheer:

I am the admin, Hear me mew!
Last edit: 06 Dec 2013 01:19 by Linx Aether.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
06 Dec 2013 17:13 #373 by Dante
Replied by Dante on topic Need photos!
I probobly will in the future as I go to furry events, but admittedly the ToS are a tad bit scary, meaning that I'll be careful what I will and won't post online.

However, any content posted by you using any open communication tools on our website, provided that it doesn't violate or infringe on any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks, becomes the property of AZfurs.com, and as such, gives us a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, publish, publicly display and/or distribute as we see fit. This only refers and applies to content posted via open communication tools as described, and does not refer to information that is provided as part of the registration process, necessary in order to use our Resources.

Of course, I doubt you'd make use of such a thing and the language later on in copyrights and trademarks seems to contradict it:

This excludes user generated content, including but not limited to text, graphics, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of the registered user of the site. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by the registed user.

Oh and registered user is misspelled, which might nullify our rights in the ToS, as reproduction requires the authorization of the registed user and not the registered user. O_O... Of course, like most contracts, they're based on either trust or blackmail, this time it's trust because everyone on here is a furry and we don't expect to stab each other in the back. Still, this might cool down the publication of content to the site for those scared of such legalities.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Linx Aether

More
06 Dec 2013 17:35 #377 by Linx Aether
Replied by Linx Aether on topic Need photos!
I used a generator to make the TOS because it was required by some of my services. I have to admit that I only skimmed it lol. I will get that fixed asap. Thanks for the heads up, it is always good to have someone proof read. :3

More
06 Dec 2013 20:24 #403 by Linx Aether
Replied by Linx Aether on topic Need photos!
Section H has been modified to the best of my ability, The whole purpose of that section is giving us permission to display the content that users upload. I changed the language a bit to make it less like we are stealing your content and more like you are giving us permission to use it. Let me know if you think it is okay, or think it should be worded differently.
I want to make it perfectly clear that we will never own user content.

Time to create page: 0.265 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at our regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.