Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...

Looking for a Roomie

More
21 Apr 2016 09:41 - 21 Apr 2016 11:01 #4029 by Badgers_Revolt
So I am basically just seeing what my options are right now. I dont entirely know when I can move out. >.< I currently live with my parents and really wanna get my first step out of my house. I was supposed to move into dorms at UAT in January, however I was not able too financially(couldnt get anyone to cosign for loans). :( I do have a job that I can easily transfer with, so helping split rent wont be a problem. If there is anyone looking for a roommate, give me a pm or email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. . Thanks in advance. ^-^

Edit: Almost forgot to mention. >.< I plan on likely switching University's from UAT to ASU Tempe campus. So I would love to find someone going to the ASU campus to room with. I am a Tech major, with a Associates in Microsoft Networking and Certificates Microsoft Desktop Support and Computer Hardware/Desktop Support..
Last edit: 21 Apr 2016 11:01 by Badgers_Revolt.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.221 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at our regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.