Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...

AZFurs Spring Potluck Event

More
24 Feb 2017 13:43 #4443 by TheDesertFox
What: AZFurs Spring BBQ Potluck
Where: Daley Park - 1625 S College Ave, Tempe, AZ 85281
When: Saturday, March 18th, 2017 10AM to 5 PM

Hi all,

Mark your calendars and request some time off for our Spring AZ Furs BBQ event! This is a potluck style event so if you're attending, please bring a menu item. Popular items needed are burgers, italian sausage, buns, snacks, etc.

Supplies that often end up in short supply are items like Solo Cups, Forks. Paper Plates and Napkins and of course Trash Bags for cleanup at the end of the event.

Fursuits are welcome and this is an all-ages friendly event, so no alcohol please. For those attending, please let us know what you plan on bringing. If you have any questions, let us know.

Special thanks to Augustcoyote for helping to reserve the space for us.

- The Desert Fox

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
05 Mar 2017 18:36 #4445 by Shepp Husky
Hi, I'm a fur living in mesa. i've wanted to get involved in the community here for quite some time but i've never had much luck meeting anyone on this forum. this sounds like a great way to get into the AZ community but like i said, i don't know any one and i would feel pretty out of place just showing up. any suggestions?

More
06 Mar 2017 08:20 #4446 by Hauke
Replied by Hauke on topic AZFurs Spring Potluck Event
Sometimes "Just show up" is all you can do, though obviously it helps if you know at least one person who's going to be there.

Are you on any of the AZ Telegram groups? Meetup? Maybe you could start tossing out the possibility of sharing rides?

Bawk Bawk Bawk-a-thrice Here comes the Cockatrice

More
06 Mar 2017 10:57 #4447 by Shepp Husky
I've been trying to find a way to get into the telegram group... so far all i've found is a very unhelpful bot that goes by the name of [url=http://https://www.furry-telegram-groups.net/#login]furlist[/url]. everything i find about an AZ fur telegram group Leeds me to that.

More
08 Mar 2017 07:55 #4448 by Hauke
Replied by Hauke on topic AZFurs Spring Potluck Event
Approaching this from a tech support point of view, I have to ask what may be a stupid question: You have the telegram app, right?

I've used that site to search for lots of groups, it's been pretty helpful, but of course it really only does anything for you if you have Telegram.

Bawk Bawk Bawk-a-thrice Here comes the Cockatrice

More
09 Mar 2017 14:43 #4449 by Shepp Husky
I do have the app on both my phone and PC. never joined a group before though. like i said, all I keep finding is that stupid FurList bot that keeps telling me to make a user name but won't tell me how.

More
09 Mar 2017 17:23 #4450 by CaseyCervinus
Hi,

I believe this is the issue you're running into as I just went through this myself:
Go into your Telegram settings and right near the top, below your number, there should be a space for a Username. Type in what you want your username to be, e.g. @CaseyCervinus.
Now, start a new chat with the FurList bot and use the '/setpassword' command and hit Enter, it should no longer tell you that you need a username.
Next, type in the password that you want and it should give you an acknowledgement. From here you can log into the website ( www.furry-telegram-groups.net/#login ), and you should now be able to see all of the groups.

I hope this helps.

P.S. I am also new here, pleased to me you :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hauke

Time to create page: 0.948 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at out regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.