Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...

Mesa?

More
02 Dec 2015 12:53 #3348 by Theguywithcheez
Replied by Theguywithcheez on topic Mesa?
Im the Southeast corner in that neighborhood on the east side of Signal Butte

Audio engineer and learning theater organist. PM me if you need some audio work done ^^

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
02 Dec 2015 15:14 #3349 by Chance/Miyu
Replied by Chance/Miyu on topic Mesa?
no way! you I'm actually not alone out here any more? I'm on ellsworth between broadway and sothern.

More
02 Dec 2015 15:14 #3350 by Ihs
Replied by Ihs on topic Mesa?

Theguywithcheez wrote: Im the Southeast corner in that neighborhood on the east side of Signal Butte

Interesting. I'm on the southwest corner of the intersection :P

More
02 Dec 2015 15:16 #3351 by Ihs

Chance/Miyu wrote: no way! you I'm actually not alone out here any more? I'm on ellsworth between broadway and sothern.

You seem very familiar like I may have met you before o.o

More
02 Dec 2015 15:18 #3352 by Chance/Miyu
maybe. I've been to Hauke's pool parties.

More
02 Dec 2015 15:18 #3353 by Theguywithcheez
Maybe we should all schedule a meet up at one of the events here ^^

Audio engineer and learning theater organist. PM me if you need some audio work done ^^

More
02 Dec 2015 15:20 #3354 by Chance/Miyu
i'll be up for it once i get my front wheel rebalanced. kinda scary ridding a motorcycle with a unbalanced wheel. lol

More
02 Dec 2015 15:25 #3355 by Theguywithcheez
Sounds like a plan ^^

More
02 Dec 2015 15:44 #3356 by Ihs
Sounds pretty cool. I'm actually all for walking to one of your guys' places since I've been doing a lot of walking lately. And I haven't been to one of Hauke's pool parties because I don't know if he started that before or after I had left. o.o I just can't put a finger on to why you sound so familiar. Like I've seen the name before o.o I'd have to see a picture of you to know for sure if I have met you

More
02 Dec 2015 15:53 #3357 by Chance/Miyu

Ihs wrote: Sounds pretty cool. I'm actually all for walking to one of your guys' places since I've been doing a lot of walking lately. And I haven't been to one of Hauke's pool parties because I don't know if he started that before or after I had left. o.o I just can't put a finger on to why you sound so familiar. Like I've seen the name before o.o I'd have to see a picture of you to know for sure if I have met you

I use to use my fur name Miyu A Fox on facebook. i use my real name there now. maybe we met through solstice (aka Deb) and her hubby mike (aka snowball) or heck, maybe even on second life or the very very off chance of my youtube channel i had going for a short time. other then that, I don't know. But You'll get to see me when we all get something set up. I'll message you my skype info.

More
02 Dec 2015 19:58 #3358 by Hauke
Replied by Hauke on topic Mesa?

Ihs wrote: And I haven't been to one of Hauke's pool parties because I don't know if he started that before or after I had left. o.o

I've been having them since 2006. So yeah...they probably started before you left. :D

Bawk Bawk Bawk-a-thrice Here comes the Cockatrice

Time to create page: 0.349 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at our regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.