Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...

Table Top RPG players needed

More
14 Jan 2016 22:40 - 14 Jan 2016 22:46 #3401 by Codswallop
Hello my roommate and myself are trying to set up a group to game, we can run a few different systems like D&D 3.5, Deadlands, I am working on Savage Worlds, Palladium and in a pinch possibly a WOD game. We live about 2 miles north of U of A, it is a house and there is plenty of room (no TV tray table with a milk crate seat) Most likely looking at Friday, Saturday or Sunday for the games. This will be bi weekly or monthly game. We are pretty relaxed. Looking for mature players that want to role play not just make min-max hack and slash toons. We may cook, we may just do the pizza thing, it really depends on you. There are no kids here, No pets here and anyone who smokes does so outside.

Hit me up if you are interested there is nothing in stone with the exception of the days we are available, we are both students and our schooling does come first.

P.S. I made a Fennec Foxkin so furries are allowed in the campaign on a D&D 3.5 just be respectful about what you make or how you decide to play your character.
Last edit: 14 Jan 2016 22:46 by Codswallop. Reason: typo

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
15 Jan 2016 22:18 #3896 by theAfanc
I would love to join but I am waaaaaaaaaay too far north :(

More
15 Jan 2016 22:26 #3897 by Codswallop
that's a shame, there is now another Furry NPC would be awesome to have another Furry player.

More
15 Jan 2016 22:41 #3898 by Fanggari
It sounds fun but I live 4 hours away...

More
15 Jan 2016 22:53 #3899 by Codswallop
Story of my life and the internet, people willing but distance is a issue.

Time to create page: 0.329 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at our regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.