Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...

Tabletop games

More
03 Sep 2016 12:53 #4322 by Hauke
Tabletop games was created by Hauke
I'm someone's backup plan for a sort of "manager" for a gaming club; the club has three advisers and I'm the third.

I was looking for interesting things the members might want to do beyond playing games (which is what they do at pretty much every meeting I've seen) and I was wondering: has anyone out there put some time or effort into making their own tabletop card or board games? They might find it interesting to talk with someone who's put in some time or thought into development.

We can also get money to go places or hold events if we submit paperwork for it far enough in advance. Are there cons in the state about gaming? I know AZ Furcon has a gaming room--do most cons? I never paid attention! :>

Bawk Bawk Bawk-a-thrice Here comes the Cockatrice

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
09 Sep 2016 23:38 #4326 by Cagura
Replied by Cagura on topic Tabletop games
most anime and comic cons have game rooms with tournaments and the like. I am not sure about an AZ specific gaming con.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.333 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at out regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.