Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...

What are you playing now?

More
19 Dec 2013 10:40 #805 by Mister Maow
This place needs to be more active :v

Anyways. Simple question, can be on any system.

I just finished Saints row IV and I am currently playing Kerbal Space Program. I was playing Starbound but I am taking a small break between updates.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
19 Dec 2013 15:52 #812 by Antnommer
Replied by Antnommer on topic What are you playing now?
Just got Terraria on my Vita, but was playing Killzone: Mercenary on that up to that point. Also just got Minecraft on PS3, so I'm addicted to it all over again.

Haven't done much on my PC lately as I just fixed a hardware issue in it. I'm going to be checking out that Marvel Heroes MMO sometime this weekend.

More
21 Dec 2013 18:34 #827 by Stargazer Starpanthress
Hmm, that depends on what system I am using.

Phone: Doctor Who Legacy or Puzzle and Dragons
360: Been flipping between Borderlands 2(yay for regular DLC), Torchlight, and Fallout New Vegas
3DS XL: Pokemon X

More
22 Dec 2013 05:01 #833 by Zeno Citium
Lets see.... on my phone i play mostly Plants Vs Zombies 2, thanks Antnommer for getting me hocked on that series.
then on the playstation I just finished up Ratchet & Clank, into the Nexus. (wow..... i can't believe how disappointed i am with that)
on the 360.... hmmmm last game i played was bomber-man with my roommate, but i was playing through the bio shock series for a little while

Ars longa, vita brevis, occasio praeceps, experimentum periculosum, iudicium difficile

More
22 Dec 2013 11:41 #835 by Antnommer
Replied by Antnommer on topic What are you playing now?

Zeno Citium wrote: on my phone i play mostly Plants Vs Zombies 2, thanks Antnommer for getting me hocked on that series.

You're welcome! :=~ I actually haven't played PvZ2 yet. Heard bad things about microtransactions and such.

More
22 Dec 2013 16:42 #836 by Dante
Replied by Dante on topic What are you playing now?
A completely featureless game that just has a ninja running to the end of the screen, whence he disappears and starts back at the beginning. I think it took me the sum total of twelve lines of Obj. C on XCode. Hopefully I'll be playing something cooler in the future, this game is rather boring yet surprisingly it excites me to just watch the little ninja run in circles... maybe I should hook his rear up to a sine wave generator and send him into polar coordinates to draw out hearts and other wierd shapes. XD.

More
22 Dec 2013 16:56 #837 by Zeno Citium
there are microtransactions, but its just for the more powerful plants, like the squash, i beat the game once on my roommates ipad, now i'm playing through again on my phone. it was free, and i havn't paid anything yet.

there are soem nice upgrades if you wanna buy them though.

Ars longa, vita brevis, occasio praeceps, experimentum periculosum, iudicium difficile

More
09 Jan 2014 13:16 #1012 by Dia
Replied by Dia on topic What are you playing now?
I'm currently playing League of Legends, Starcraft 2, and hoping to get into the Hearthstone beta.

More
09 Jan 2014 21:21 #1021 by Luke Wolf
Replied by Luke Wolf on topic What are you playing now?
Mostly GTAIV at this point, although I need to go back and finish up Inquisitor, Far Cry 3, FFVII, and a couple other games that I got distracted from.

One thing people always forget about science: science never demands a rational explanation for anything. To science anything is possible... including magic... especially magic.

More
09 Jan 2014 23:06 #1023 by Ibengmainee
Not much of a gamer per sé, but when I do have the itch I enjoy me some playing time in Skyrim.

More
10 Jan 2014 01:31 - 10 Jan 2014 01:33 #1030 by DuBois
Replied by DuBois on topic What are you playing now?

Ibengmainee wrote: Not much of a gamer per sé, but when I do have the itch I enjoy me some playing time in Skyrim.

Haha, I'm pretty much like you. Skyrim was the last major game to catch my interest. I haven't had a chance to play in a year though and I never got to play the DLC or finish some of the quests, so I'd like to play again when I have access to it. I've also wanted to play the new Pokemon games but I still don't have a 3DS yet. Other than that, haven't been too active in gaming lately. Oddly enough though, I do enjoy watching people play some games I'm not as intesterested in playing myself.
Last edit: 10 Jan 2014 01:33 by DuBois.

More
30 Jan 2016 22:42 #3940 by Vesper
Replied by Vesper on topic What are you playing now?
I just got a new copy of Minecraft for ps3! It's been a long time! lol
Before this I was grinding through Skyrim after switching systems. Going from level 47 to working up to level 8 is really hard and I wish I didn't have to! xC

Time to create page: 0.463 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at out regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.