Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...

Hey, I'm Magic Wolf

More
17 Apr 2018 20:58 - 17 Apr 2018 21:05 #4555 by Magic Wolf
Hi, I'm Magic Wolf, and I've been part of this fandom since 2014. I didn't really make myself very active until summer of 2016, when I started going to furry conventions and really began to step up my game in furry art.

I am an artist. While I wouldn't say that my art is great, I'm proud of the progress that I have made so far, and I'm always looking to get better. I have a hand full of characters, ranging from wolves, lions, cats, bat, and more. I enjoy drawing many species and am willing to try something that I haven't already.

The kind of stuff that I usually like to draw is colorful stuff, as it can make art more tasteful or even creative. It can give it personality and certain colors can also create the mood for the art and even strengthen the message that the art is trying to get across. I also working with character designs with more unique or expressive outfits, as when handled well, an outfit can make a character stand out or give an idea of what the character's personality is like.

Here are some examples of my art:

You can see more of my art on my FurAffinity page
Attachments:
Last edit: 17 Apr 2018 21:05 by Magic Wolf.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lezleigh

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
17 Apr 2018 21:13 #4556 by turbsie wurbsie
Replied by turbsie wurbsie on topic Hey, I'm Magic Wolf
nice ;)
I hope to be that good one day
The following user(s) said Thank You: Magic Wolf

More
18 Apr 2018 04:16 #4559 by Lezleigh
Replied by Lezleigh on topic Hey, I'm Magic Wolf
I really like the color schemes! =D

Fursona/Persona: Lezleigh Scarborough (32), Tibetan Mastiff, Space Pirate Captain

"The wolf hunts for it is a beast of nature, man hunts for that is the nature of beasts..."
Dream Voice Cast: Gillian Anderson
The following user(s) said Thank You: Magic Wolf

Time to create page: 0.363 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at our regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.