Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...

Sweet T’woof’s art corner

More
18 Apr 2018 04:11 #4558 by Lezleigh
Hey there everyone!

I’m just here to share my artwork and all that comes with drawing. I happily welcome critique of all kinds (I’m pretty thick skinned when it comes to my art, so fire away!).

I am always open to requests for scenes and scenarios that include my sonas.

I’ve been working with Wacom tablets for approximately 12 years, and before that vectoring scanned art via mouse since 2003. Furry art has always been a huge propellant of my improvement and a great inspiration for me, however I didn’t start drawing furries until much more recently. You can find my G-PG-13 rated human art here; Hooman Deviantart and most of my G and up rated work on Fur Affinity; (Link in profile)

Here’s a few of my pieces! n___n

Fursona/Persona: Lezleigh Scarborough (32), Tibetan Mastiff, Space Pirate Captain

"The wolf hunts for it is a beast of nature, man hunts for that is the nature of beasts..."
Dream Voice Cast: Gillian Anderson

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
18 Apr 2018 14:20 #4564 by Magic Wolf
Very cool. I especially like how well you did the starry background textures.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lezleigh

More
18 Apr 2018 16:05 #4565 by turbsie wurbsie
wow your also good Xb
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lezleigh

More
18 Apr 2018 20:51 #4566 by Lezleigh
Thank you so much! Surprisingly, the starry texture is a standard brush in the program that I use, but nonetheless, I am glad it is all well received! =D

Fursona/Persona: Lezleigh Scarborough (32), Tibetan Mastiff, Space Pirate Captain

"The wolf hunts for it is a beast of nature, man hunts for that is the nature of beasts..."

More
18 Apr 2018 20:52 #4567 by Lezleigh
And thank you so much too, TURBO! ^9^

The following user(s) said Thank You: turbsie wurbsie

More
18 Apr 2018 22:15 #4570 by turbsie wurbsie

Time to create page: 0.405 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at out regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.