Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...

Looking for Artists (Video Game)

More
29 Jan 2014 10:05 - 29 Jan 2014 10:12 #1206 by Amirrah
My game development team is looking for additional artists. Specifically, we need profiles (head shots) of anime-style characters. Mostly, we need these characters to be human, though animals ear or horns may be appropriate for some later characters.

We are willing to pay $10* a picture for simple line art, as long as it meets the criteria of being digitally rendered, 512x512 in size, and having a transparent background. More importantly, it's the chance to get your name in the credits of a game being released this Summer.

If you contact me TODAY and are able to contribute (at least) one drawing or concept art by tomorrow, you can also join our team this Friday for a chance at winning a free trip to the Game Developer's Conference (GDC). We are pitching our video game to a panel of judges and the best game gets plane tickets, paid hotel rooms, and conference tickets for the entire team. There's only 4 or 5 games being pitched, so help us win and that's a $500+ dollar trip you get to make for free.

The best part is, if our game is chosen, it will be played on a booth at "GDC Play". 40 to 50 thousand game industry professionals will get to play our game and see your artwork!

EMAIL ME AT happyliving[at]live[dot]com AS I AM UNLIKELY TO SEE ANY REPLIES HERE IN A TIMELY FASHION! Thank you!

*This game is not currently paying the programmers or designers, so I am not being paid myself. However, when the game is sold, profits will be shared between all of the game's contributors. You may earn a lot more then, however, I cannot offer more upfront without going bankrupt.
Last edit: 29 Jan 2014 10:12 by Amirrah.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.211 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at our regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.