Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...

Hey guys!~ Hazey here~

More
06 Dec 2013 04:03 - 06 Dec 2013 04:04 #309 by Hazey
Hey guys!~ Hazey here~ was created by Hazey
Lil Somethin Bout me!~
If you havent seen me yet im Sophia~ But yall can call me Hazey!~ since most of you know me by that name XD
Im a Graphic artist!~ self taught and so far its been working out for me!~ Lol :cheer:
Iv been drawing since i was little and got more into graphic art after a spinal injury a few years ago~

As for how i got into the furry fandom well, I think i kinda was in it before i even know what furries were lol~ from a small age it was hard for me not to act like an animal~ literally, id crawl everywhere pretending i was a horse or a dog Lol~ in fact my mother still to this day complains about it xD

But anyway~! Here are a few pieces of my art!~

www.furaffinity.net/user/ihazelis/

Attachments:
Last edit: 06 Dec 2013 04:04 by Hazey.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
06 Dec 2013 10:35 #338 by Antnommer
Replied by Antnommer on topic Hey guys!~ Hazey here~
Wow, great stuff!

...Aww, but your commission status is closed. :\

More
06 Dec 2013 11:36 #348 by Uhhnonymouse
Replied by Uhhnonymouse on topic Hey guys!~ Hazey here~
Hey! I know you from that Halloween party! Still love your fursuit/fursona! EPIC CUTENESS!!!

"And if you can't see anything beautiful about yourself, get a better mirror. Look a little closer. Stare a little longer! Because there's something inside you that made you keep trying despite everyone who told you to quit!" --Shane Koykzan

More
05 Jan 2014 16:17 #931 by ScribbleCat
Replied by ScribbleCat on topic Hey guys!~ Hazey here~
Your style is fantastic! :D Very flowy and sketchy, I love it.

Time to create page: 0.287 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at our regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.