Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...
× Welcome to the AZ Furs forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hello!

More
31 Oct 2016 23:19 - 05 Mar 2017 14:06 #4364 by Koiley
Hello! was created by Koiley
Hello all!
My name is Kiley, however I typically go by Koiley online! I decided to register for this site as I will be spending holiday breaks in Arizona and wanted to get acquainted with the community.

My family just relocated to Prescott AZ right after I started school - so I have no relations there whatsoever. I would love to make friends otherwise I'll end up having a lonely break lol!

You can find me most prevalently on Instagram however I do also have a furry FB account as well as Twitter. I'm available on all platforms for communication!

I've been in the fandom roughly 3 years now and got my humble beginnings on Deviantart lol. I just got my lovely fursona, Koiley, made into a fursuit by the talented Furbakery (check her out on Insta!)

I am 19. My ESA is a female ragamuffin named Chai. At my family home I also own a mini saint berdoodle named Winnie Cooper. I am an animal enthusiast altogether however I love dogs, fish, and reptiles most! I also love videogames however I am not a super avid gamer. Just simple and silly things such as Pokemon, Animal Crossing, Sims, most Nintendo games, etc. I love simulation games of any kind as well. I love to draw and an attending Savannah College of Art and Design for Illustration. I aspire to be a character designer or storyboard artist for a major animation company. Besides drawing I also love music and singing! I can play guitar and ukulele and would love to learn piano. Some of my favorite music is alternative such as Imagine Dragons, Twenty One Pilots, Walk The Moon, etc.
That's just a tidbit about me! let me know if you live nearby or would like to chat! I am a very openminded person and just want to have friends in AZ.
Last edit: 05 Mar 2017 14:06 by Koiley.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
01 Nov 2016 21:09 #4365 by Hauke
Replied by Hauke on topic Hello!
I had to look up the Savannah College of Art and Design, I hadn't heard of it. Are you still living out near one of their locations? (That'd make sense, you mentioned you'd only be out in AZ during breaks--from school, I assume.)

In any case, welcome on board. You've already said almost everything that people asked in that "Getting to know you" thread in the General Discussion area. But if you'd like to see who else is around, that's a good place to start and to find out if anyone has any similar interests.

Bawk Bawk Bawk-a-thrice Here comes the Cockatrice

More
07 Nov 2016 14:54 #4368 by Ditch
Replied by Ditch on topic Hello!
Rock on dude! Welcome to the forums! Enjoy yourself!

Time to create page: 0.310 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at out regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.