Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...
× Welcome to the AZ Furs forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

I'm a Patamonster o.o

More
21 Nov 2016 22:19 #4384 by NeoPatamonX
Heeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyy

So, I'm neopatamonx, you may know me as NeoPatamonX, from my FA or InkBunny page by the user 'neopatamonx'.

I recently(ish) moved to Arizona, and I'm kind of a sucker for sexy web design, so I decided tonight to make an account and see if I can get more social. I live up in Scottsdale, so I'm feeling pretty cooped up :L. Feel free to hit me up on Skype, I welcome most anything >.>;

... Hi!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
24 Nov 2016 09:58 #4387 by Hauke
Replied by Hauke on topic I'm a Patamonster o.o
There are quite a few folks in your area, did you check out the Furry Locator tab yet?

What brought you to the state?

Bawk Bawk Bawk-a-thrice Here comes the Cockatrice

More
25 Nov 2016 07:01 #4394 by NeoPatamonX
Replied by NeoPatamonX on topic I'm a Patamonster o.o
I recently graduated from University of Maryland, and was offered a job out here that was too good to refuse; so I made the move!

Ironically, I did live in Tempe back in 2004 when I tried my hand at going to UAT, but that didn't work out at all for me or most people I knew at the time... eheh... Apparently though, UAT has gotten itself together since then - but that's another conversation.

More
26 Nov 2016 12:29 #4395 by Hauke
Replied by Hauke on topic I'm a Patamonster o.o
I hope the second time around (living in the area) works out better than the first.

If you want to get out and meet people, the Events tab only has FurDen on it now (eating at a Denny's). I suspect the Meetup.com groups have a lot more activity.

Bawk Bawk Bawk-a-thrice Here comes the Cockatrice

Time to create page: 0.289 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at out regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.