Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...

× Welcome to the AZ Furs forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

New to the community

More
11 Feb 2018 20:36 #4494 by Ghost W.
Hi Everyone! Im very new to this community. I do not have any characters or fursonas yet. I am in the works of making my fursona. So far all my fursona has is a name. Any way since im new to this i was wondering if any of you lovely people wouldn't mind help teach me about the community. Im also looking forward to becoming friends with who ever i talk to.

Poof

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 Feb 2018 09:22 #4495 by Hauke
Replied by Hauke on topic New to the community
Sometimes characters just come to you; sometimes they change over time.

Are you new to the area? New to the idea of the furry community? What made you start reaching out?

Bawk Bawk Bawk-a-thrice Here comes the Cockatrice

More
12 Feb 2018 12:50 #4496 by Ghost W.
Replied by Ghost W. on topic New to the community
I am new to the furry community. I decided to start looking into it because i have always loved wearing the tails and always wanted to make a fur suit. Pretty much i just got tired of looking from afar so now i want to be apart of the community.

Poof

More
12 Feb 2018 17:54 #4497 by Klyis
Replied by Klyis on topic New to the community
Since your'e new to the community I would recommend trying to go to one of the fur meets as your next step. You might also want to get on the local Telegram group since that's where most of the furs hangout on a daily basis.
And if you ever decide to make a fursuit feel free to contact me. I made mine and would be happy to guide you through the process.

Nothing But Trouble!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ghost W.

More
13 Feb 2018 01:15 #4498 by Linx Aether
Replied by Linx Aether on topic New to the community
Yes! We'd love to see you at some of the meets :3
Not sure if any are planned right now, but I will check all the places tomorrow and post what I find here. ^^

I am the admin, Hear me mew!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ghost W.

Time to create page: 0.275 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at out regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.