Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...
× Welcome to the AZ Furs forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hello :3

More
17 Jul 2018 13:49 #5066 by tabletthedutchad
Hello :3 was created by tabletthedutchad
Come one, come all, read my post!
I'm a young, new fur. I was wondering if I could awkwardly socialize with random people over the internet whom I have no idea their intentions.
So, as a random conversation topic, do you like Jacksepticeye? That was definitely not influenced by my recent binge of his Detroit Become Human playthrough where I ever so slightly skipped a large section. Haha, no I didn't. I've been a fur for like a week and my entire family knows I'm a furry. I'M SHAMELESS! So whatever you've come here to say, hello.

To fursuit or to not fursuit.
That is the question

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
17 Jul 2018 18:27 #5067 by Hauke
Replied by Hauke on topic Hello :3
Hello, welcome to the site. I hope you meet a few folks and get a chance to socialize, awkwardly and otherwise!

No opinion on Jacksepticeye..just heard of him today.

Bawk Bawk Bawk-a-thrice Here comes the Cockatrice
The following user(s) said Thank You: tabletthedutchad

More
23 Jul 2018 04:02 - 23 Jul 2018 04:05 #5073 by [redacted]
Replied by [redacted] on topic Hello :3
Im new bt 2 or 3 days, so maybe we can awkwardly socalize! Never rlly watched jack, but DAMN i miss the old pewdiepie (2013-2015 or something) like goat sim, stranded deep, pewds does everything, etc. None of my fam knows im a fur, im not even sure ANYOME knows. Except for all of u, of course. :3

~cheeki breeki
Last edit: 23 Jul 2018 04:05 by [redacted]. Reason: Last min. Thought

More
15 Oct 2018 11:58 #5142 by Oakley Fox
Replied by Oakley Fox on topic Hello :3
Aa welcome! I love Sean, he's one of my favorite youtubers! Do you like Markiplier?

*Squeaks in anger*
The following user(s) said Thank You: tabletthedutchad

More
26 Oct 2018 17:05 #5153 by tabletthedutchad
Replied by tabletthedutchad on topic Hello :3
Yis I do. I don't watch him as often as I do Sean, because I'm obsessed with rewatching his Detroit: Become Human series. His fanboying over Connor is literally me.

To fursuit or to not fursuit.
That is the question

Time to create page: 0.328 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at out regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.