Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...
× Welcome to the AZ Furs forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Heyhey!

More
23 Jul 2018 18:09 #5076 by Jazmine Eddings
Heyhey! was created by Jazmine Eddings
Hello Local Furs! :) I'm Wolfy~ I've been a member of this site since forever (AZ fur basically all my life) but never touched it, and wasn't really too active in the local community until very recently. I figured I'd make a little introductory post on here so I can start being a little more active ahaha.

So as I said, I am Wolfy! I am known on Facebook as Jazmine Eddings, if I seem at all familiar to you. I am 18 as of January 4th, am moving to Tucson on the 16th for University (Bear Down, Wildcats!), and I have been a member of the fandom since about 2010-ish. Here's a mini "fun fact"-esque list, since I'm awful at introductions:
  • I work as a part-time freelancer in the fandom, and art is a huge passion of mine!

I am Genderfluid! I use all and any pronouns~

I have been in an amazing relationship with another local fur since 01-01-2018, and he has been my best friend for over 2 years <3

I am a fursuiter! This is my sooot:

I am a foodie, and have a bit of a secret love for cooking and baking. I like to play chef in my freetime, basically ahaha

I enjoy cooking, PC Gaming, music, art, and chatting it up with new pals! There's not a whole lot to me (or maybe that's just because I'm really shy LMAO) , but I'm aways open to chatting and making new friends. I was recently at IBFC 2018, and it was my first con in fullsuit (versus my old partial)! I hope I got to hug and take photos with a few of you on here~

So here's a little list of other places you can find me, chat with me, or just awkwardly stare at me:

My Furaffinity
My Instagram
My Facebook
My Steam Profile
Discord Tag: WhatthehellWolfy#5147
Telegram: @WolfyV

I'm unsure of what else to say, so.. hello! :3 Don't be shy, please, as I'd love to make pals who are like-aged/like-minded ^^' Hope to be seeing you around on the net, and in person <3

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
25 Jul 2018 07:58 #5079 by Hauke
Replied by Hauke on topic Heyhey!
Looking through your gallery, it seems...you do lots of close-ups of faces. Are they for badges, mostly?

I don't know if you've joined the AZ Furs SFW channel on Telegram yet, but that's a good place to find people (we're nearly at 400 members). I've heard Tucson has a specific channel but I don't know much about it, not being a member.

What's your plan for college? Do you have a major yet?

Bawk Bawk Bawk-a-thrice Here comes the Cockatrice
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jazmine Eddings

More
25 Jul 2018 09:26 #5080 by Cyfur
Replied by Cyfur on topic Heyhey!
hi and welcome from a greymuzzle. hope you find many fur friends. Good fortune in Tucson.
In the land of my fursona, Tail High.

Try to live by &quot; life is what you make it, so make it a good one.&quot; from Doc Brown Back to the Future.

More
25 Jul 2018 12:04 #5082 by Jazmine Eddings
Replied by Jazmine Eddings on topic Heyhey!
Howdy! I typically get a lot of headshot or portrait commissions, since those seem to be a popular option (and they're super fun to draw, so I'm not complaining!). :3

As for TG, I am a part of the Tucson furs chat, but I've lost the link for the SFW AZ furs chat, sadly :( If you could somehow PM me a link, it'd be greatly appreciated! :3

I am actually going to study Digital Illustration, going in for a BFA! :D I hope to someday be a fulltime freelancer, rather than just partime as I am now ^^

Thanks for the warm welcome :D

More
25 Jul 2018 16:14 #5083 by Hauke
Replied by Hauke on topic Heyhey!
It's actually on the home page if you scroll alllll the way down (for future reference). I believe it changes from time to time as more and more bots start using it to join. But I will send it to you in a message as well.

Bawk Bawk Bawk-a-thrice Here comes the Cockatrice

Time to create page: 0.345 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at out regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.