Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...
× Welcome to the AZ Furs forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hola

More
09 Sep 2018 18:45 #5122 by Moarcowbell
Hola was created by Moarcowbell
Hey guys,

Still kinda new to AZ moved to Goodyear last December and now trying to get into the community... at the moment I'm not a huge furry never been to a furcon and I dont have a sona (it's WAY TOO HARD to pick one).

I'm currently in the military where I work on F-16s, I'm extremely active, cycling, mountain biking, marathons, hiking and what have you... also into anime, gaming and general nerd culture... Star Trek>Star Wars.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 Sep 2018 08:46 #5124 by Hauke
Replied by Hauke on topic Hola
Welcome to the site!

And you don't really need a character or a fursona to show up to a con, or any other event. Meeting people and hanging out are usually my goals.

Bawk Bawk Bawk-a-thrice Here comes the Cockatrice

More
15 Sep 2018 15:45 #5128 by Konner
Replied by Konner on topic Hola
Welcome!!!!

I am very new to the site and this state in general (moved a little over a month ago!)
Similar boat for me too. Never been to a furry gathering (have a sona though) and only have been comfortable even revealing myself as a furry outside the internet :P
Yeah looking to socialize here too!

Life is full of sound and fury....

More
15 Sep 2018 17:04 #5130 by Hauke
Replied by Hauke on topic Hola
There are situations where I'd still be hesitant to bring up being a fur, even now. :>

Bawk Bawk Bawk-a-thrice Here comes the Cockatrice

Time to create page: 0.314 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at our regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.