Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...
× Welcome to the AZ Furs forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

New to the fur

More
11 Jan 2019 11:21 #5192 by James
New to the fur was created by James
Howdy everyone. I just started getting into this fandom a little over a month ago. Im very excited to see where things go from here and I hope to make some good friends along the way.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 Jan 2019 17:41 #5193 by Hauke
Replied by Hauke on topic New to the fur
Welcome to the forums! And hitting up some of the events is a good way to meet a big cross-section of people.

Bawk Bawk Bawk-a-thrice Here comes the Cockatrice

More
11 Jan 2019 18:09 #5198 by James
Replied by James on topic New to the fur
Thanks for the welcome! I'm really happy to be apart of this and seriously can't wait to grow into this. I am so down to join y'all at these events.

3 years ago I saw a dude in a white wolf or dog head piece at Glendale glitters. I thought it was the coolest thing and yet I'm only now becoming a furry.

More
11 Jan 2019 19:17 #5200 by Linx Aether
Replied by Linx Aether on topic New to the fur
Welcome! Great to see a new fur, we do Glendale glitters every year, you should definitely come to the next one. We have like 4 or 5 events this weekend, First one is tonight if you are over 21 you can attend. :3

I am the admin, Hear me mew!

More
11 Jan 2019 19:21 #5201 by MoltenUnknown
Replied by MoltenUnknown on topic New to the fur
So this will be my first bowling meetup. What do I have to do to get to the private room where we will be meeting up in?

William B.

More
11 Jan 2019 19:23 #5202 by James
Replied by James on topic New to the fur
I would love to join y'all, i'm 25. I just don't have any laundry ready tonight. I know y'all are bowling tomorrow but it's a bit of a drive for me. I'll definitely try to make it though.

More
11 Jan 2019 19:24 #5203 by Linx Aether
Ask on the event page, I will reply to you there, I don't want to hijack this thread.

More
11 Jan 2019 19:25 #5204 by Linx Aether
No worries, Cobra Furcade is once a month, hopefully we can see you next time :D

Time to create page: 0.394 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at out regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.