Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...
× Welcome to the AZ Furs forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

never done an about me padge so here it is.

More
28 Mar 2019 15:37 #5234 by Circut the protodingo(Felix the Folf)
so to start off with the basics, im 13 and live in the west vally. im a arts with about 2-3 monthes of experance(dont ask for aany art seeing as that i donty have a computer right now so i have no way of getting it to you) my fav part of the fujrry fandom is that art so if you want to you could draw me some, my fav activitys are hicking, rock climbing, camping swiming, playing video games, and eventally building computers. iv been a furry for close to 6 monthes now, and iv leared alot, and i hope to keep learning. iv got two sona's, circuit the protodingo(my new main sona) and Felix the folf(my nold main sona, and my first one). i plan on eventally making youtube my fulltime job once i get out of collage. i do plan on joining the marins for when i do collage. any otheer questions for me just ask. i do love to whrite books, both are nsfw. if you could please sub to me on youtube circut the protodingo . wont be posting there to often tho but i will try to post as often as i can. any more questions just comment! OwO

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
28 Mar 2019 16:03 #5235 by Linx Aether
Moved topic to welcome mat from bug reports.

I am the admin, Hear me mew!

More
28 Mar 2019 16:10 #5236 by Circut the protodingo(Felix the Folf)

Time to create page: 0.346 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at out regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.