Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...
× Welcome to the AZ Furs forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Greets Folks

More
06 Dec 2019 00:34 #5305 by Logansryche
Greets Folks was created by Logansryche
I guess it's morning now since it's after midnight but whatever. Greetings, I'm Logansryche(or Logan for short) and I just moved here at the beginning of November. Was born and raised in Southern California but spent the last eight years in New York. I'm an artist, webmaster, and gamer. Use to be an E-Scrapper but got out of that a few years ago when the market went south. My fursona's an Arctic Fox that changes white in the winter and orange/brown in the summer(so right now my fur'd be whiter then Eddie Murphy's smile - and that's white), and has been so since the 80s when I knew I was a Fur, but didn't know there was a fandom or conventions or anything for it(and subsequently missed out on alot of things such as IRC, MUCKing, Rawbrazzle, etc...). Sites like this one doesn't really exist in New York(especially in central NY) since Furs in my part of NY are rare so it'll be interesting(from my perspective anyhow) to dive in and see what's what here.

Stay Frosty, Logan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
06 Dec 2019 06:40 #5307 by Hauke
Replied by Hauke on topic Greets Folks
I'm surprised e-scrapping markets fluctuate that much.

Anyway, welcome aboard. What brought you to the state?

Bawk Bawk Bawk-a-thrice Here comes the Cockatrice

More
06 Dec 2019 17:02 #5308 by Logansryche
Replied by Logansryche on topic Greets Folks
Thanks for the welcome, and yeah right before I quit whole boards and sheared were a penny/pound. Most of the metals were going that way also over the whole thing with California blocking China(or something like that - I don't remember the full story).

My folks own some land out here near Santa Clause that at some point might be given to me. 5 acres of desert :D and while I've yet to get out there and meet up with her, I'm 4hrs from an artist friend in California.

More
07 Dec 2019 15:39 #5309 by Hauke
5 acres of desert! I know there's a guy around here who goes to land he's purchased and looks for minerals and rocks..sometimes quite successfully finding interesting looking things.

There's a similar property rattling around in my family, we call it "fish camp". It's in Nebraska, and I'm not terribly interested in getting it. There's a camper and a sort of "cabin" that some uncle-in-law made with plywood and 2 by 4's. I have a feeling that if I got a running start, I break through some of the walls in case anyone wants to film an action film there.

I hope one of my siblings gets it instead of me. :>

More
08 Dec 2019 09:16 #5310 by Logansryche
oh yes, I've found quartz, petrified stone, and a few other types I can't think of off the top of my head. I like the sunsets here - picturesque at times.

More
10 Dec 2019 08:31 #5311 by Hauke
Mmmm, petrification.

Wait, no, it wasn't me!

More
10 Dec 2019 08:51 #5312 by Logansryche
:D

Time to create page: 0.389 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at our regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.