Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...
× Welcome to the AZ Furs forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hi

More
10 Jul 2020 16:49 - 10 Jul 2020 16:52 #5353 by Spooky_Cheezit
Hi was created by Spooky_Cheezit
I'm still fairly new to the fandom, so I'm just trying to figure everything out. I've made quite a few fursonas, but my current main is a Mammoth Jack Mule named Pepper Jack. I love him :D I ride and take care of horses and donkeys, so I guess it makes sense for me to lean towards a mule for my fursona. I haven't seen many of those in my internet searches or on youtube, so I'm happy to represent the species.

I love animals, and I just got hooked on this fandom as soon as I found it. I love it! I already liked cosplay n making costumes, so I'm so excited to eventually make my own fursuit or get one commissioned. I already got someone in mind for commissions. Just gotta work on saving up to get one, lol. Anyways, as for who I am, I'm just an awkward person who likes to draw and make coffee art sometimes (Not good at it yet, hence why I'll never post it online yet XD). I'm also pretty good at video games and tech stuff in general. Hope ya'll have a great day. I don't know how to end this lol.

Have a great day! :D
Last edit: 10 Jul 2020 16:52 by Spooky_Cheezit. Reason: changing formatting and correcting a few things.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
11 Jul 2020 12:38 #5354 by Rawi
Replied by Rawi on topic Hi
Hey Cheezit!
I'm super new to the fandom as well and I'm still working on my first fursona. Pepper Jack sounds pretty epic and I'd love to see any concept art you have for him! I'm sure you're a much better artist than your letting on, anything more than a stick figure beats my ability lol
See you around! :D

-Rawi Alqisa

More
15 Jul 2020 22:17 #5355 by Spooky_Cheezit
Replied by Spooky_Cheezit on topic Hi
Thank you <3

I might post some stuff in the future. The majority will be traditional work though since I'm not used to drawing digitally quite yet.

Have a great day! :D

More
16 Jul 2020 08:47 #5356 by Hauke
Replied by Hauke on topic Hi
Please feel free to share any artwork (or photos). There's a photo gallery feature here if you want to just show people what you can do.

Bawk Bawk Bawk-a-thrice Here comes the Cockatrice
The following user(s) said Thank You: Spooky_Cheezit

More
21 Jul 2020 17:59 #5358 by Nea Rose Symphony
Replied by Nea Rose Symphony on topic Hi
Welcome! Hope you enjoy your time. If you want to get more involved with the community, cons and meets are a must when they resume. We have 3 big cons here, PDFC, AZFC, and IBFC
The following user(s) said Thank You: Spooky_Cheezit

Time to create page: 0.322 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at our regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.