Forum
Share, Discuss, Make a Connection...
× Welcome to the AZ Furs forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

New dog in town.

More
14 May 2014 23:26 #1752 by Cosmo Shepherd
Howdy, I'm Cosmo. I'm a german shepherd studying geology in the frozen mountains of Montana, but I have family in Phoenix and I'm in town frequently enough I figured I might as well join the party. I've already gotten to know a few furs around Phoenix, but I'd love to meet more of you guys and hang out while I'm here. I'll be around until August when I head back up north for school, but maybe I'll see you at Comicon later in June or I'll see if I can swing by any of the meets. Feel free to hit me up, I like to chat.

Dolla dolla bills, y'all.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
15 May 2014 13:19 #1755 by Linx Aether
Replied by Linx Aether on topic New dog in town.
Awesome! And welcome!
Must be weird going from green to brown a lot. X3

Feel free to join us at any meets, I am sure everyone would love to have you. iHop is our biggest meet, but you can see them all in the events page. :3

I am the admin, Hear me mew!

More
15 May 2014 14:28 #1756 by Cosmo Shepherd
Replied by Cosmo Shepherd on topic New dog in town.
Thanks! The vegetation doesn't bother me nearly as much as when I left Montana last Friday I was driving through a blizzard across the mountains Idaho, then I get to Phoenix and it's 95 degrees lol

Yes I'll have to check out one of the IHOP meets if they tend to be the bigger events. I noticed there was a meet tonight at Zzeek's pizza in Ahwatukee, I was thinking of stopping by.

Dolla dolla bills, y'all.

More
17 May 2014 14:36 #1770 by Linx Aether
Replied by Linx Aether on topic New dog in town.
Yup yup!
I saw that you went to Skittles bday thing too. ^^ iHop is tonight, and is fursuit friendly. :3

I am the admin, Hear me mew!

More
18 May 2014 10:38 #1788 by Antnommer
Replied by Antnommer on topic New dog in town.
Welcome, Cosmo!

Time to create page: 0.337 seconds

Meet With Us

Come hang out with us at out regular meets and events! We love meeting new furs and people who are interested in the fandom. Check out the Events section for more information.